FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by nemapasara on Sat 26 Aug - 23:33

@Xylo Ren

Here's another one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYRnXm4Fszr/
It's the last pic. It's lame how excited I get seeing them together. (Also I'm on my phone so I'm just sending links)
avatar
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 436
Likes : 3000
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-15
Localisation : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Xylo Ren on Sun 27 Aug - 22:52

More Reylo displays


from sleemo on tumblr
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1813
Likes : 16146
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by vaderito on Mon 28 Aug - 19:43

Ugh, it's looking more and more likely that this atrocity will be the official poster:



very disappointing design after the stellar teaser poster. This is the second time this image is used in marketing so yeah. Bletch.

avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Darth_Awakened on Mon 28 Aug - 19:50

@vaderito wrote:Ugh, it's looking more and more likely that this atrocity will be the official poster:



very disappointing design after the stellar teaser poster. This is the second time this image is used in marketing so yeah. Bletch.

@vaderito

On the bright side I ship Porg & BB9 from now on.
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3818
Likes : 17802
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by EchoBase on Mon 28 Aug - 19:53

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Ugh, it's looking more and more likely that this atrocity will be the official poster:



very disappointing design after the stellar teaser poster. This is the second time this image is used in marketing so yeah. Bletch.

@vaderito

On the bright side I ship Porg & BB9 from now on.
@Darth_Awakened

I just want to lie on Kylo Razz.


Last edited by EchoBase on Mon 28 Aug - 20:42; edited 1 time in total
avatar
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2509
Likes : 10196
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 28 Aug - 19:59

@vaderito wrote:Ugh, it's looking more and more likely that this atrocity will be the official poster:



very disappointing design after the stellar teaser poster. This is the second time this image is used in marketing so yeah. Bletch.

@vaderito

Ugh. And what's up with that? The 4 concept posters that MSW saw all sounded more interesting than this one.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4707
Likes : 24748
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by SkyStar on Mon 28 Aug - 20:02

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Ugh, it's looking more and more likely that this atrocity will be the official poster:



very disappointing design after the stellar teaser poster. This is the second time this image is used in marketing so yeah. Bletch.

@vaderito

On the bright side I ship Porg & BB9 from now on.
@Darth_Awakened

Those plushies are so cute.  I love you

But that grumpy Luke on a duvet cover?  Laughing

_________________
The sea goes to weep. The sea goes to sleep.

Avatar by 800lbproductions
avatar
SkyStar
Moderator

Messages : 700
Likes : 3501
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01
Age : 26

http://vienradzis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by nemapasara on Mon 28 Aug - 20:50

I'm hoping beyond hope that that isn't the official poster. That's just...so amateur-ish and just thinking about the amount of money they got paid to make that makes my head hurt.
avatar
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 436
Likes : 3000
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-15
Localisation : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Maria Antonietta on Mon 28 Aug - 20:54

@SkyStar wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Ugh, it's looking more and more likely that this atrocity will be the official poster:



very disappointing design after the stellar teaser poster. This is the second time this image is used in marketing so yeah. Bletch.

@vaderito

On the bright side I ship Porg & BB9 from now on.
@Darth_Awakened

Those plushies are so cute.  I love you

But that grumpy Luke on a duvet cover?  Laughing
@SkyStar

Where's Kylo?
avatar
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2545
Likes : 11349
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 31
Localisation : Italia

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Mon 28 Aug - 20:57

@Maria Antonietta

Above Leia. Can't really see him with the way that bed's made.
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1034
Likes : 4694
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Kessel on Mon 28 Aug - 21:00

I also hope that image isn't the official poster. It's rather uninspired. It really looks like a photo shop manip by a fan. It's just not that interesting.... I assume Kylo is on the top right on that comforter, hidden under the pillow, lol.

I can't wait to get a porg plush though.


Last edited by Kessel on Mon 28 Aug - 21:01; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1164
Likes : 9073
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by SkyStar on Mon 28 Aug - 21:00

@Maria Antonietta wrote:
@SkyStar wrote:
@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Ugh, it's looking more and more likely that this atrocity will be the official poster:



very disappointing design after the stellar teaser poster. This is the second time this image is used in marketing so yeah. Bletch.

@vaderito

On the bright side I ship Porg & BB9 from now on.
@Darth_Awakened

Those plushies are so cute.  I love you

But that grumpy Luke on a duvet cover?  Laughing
@SkyStar

Where's Kylo?
@Maria Antonietta

Under the pillow!

_________________
The sea goes to weep. The sea goes to sleep.

Avatar by 800lbproductions
avatar
SkyStar
Moderator

Messages : 700
Likes : 3501
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01
Age : 26

http://vienradzis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Xylo Ren on Mon 28 Aug - 21:02

I don't think it'll be the official poster. No orbs of light.
avatar
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1813
Likes : 16146
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Helix on Mon 28 Aug - 21:14

I wanna cuddle that Porg...
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2458
Likes : 10205
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Blood Moon on Mon 28 Aug - 21:42

Nothing is gonna beat the teaser poster  Very Happy  
The biggest online store over here is doing FF.  Nothing on their site and I haven't seen anything related to TLJ over here.
avatar
Blood Moon
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 126
Likes : 528
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by SoloSideCousin on Mon 28 Aug - 22:23

@Xylo Ren wrote:I don't think it'll be the official poster. No orbs of light.
@Xylo Ren

I agree. I also don't think that they'd spoil the poster on a bed sheet. I am going to have faith that the team that designed that superb teaser poster won't put out product like this,  nor would the very visual RJ choose it. This comforter is geared for kids. They probably want to get as many people on it as possible to remind the kids to want to buy toys for multiple characters in some subliminal marketing way, lol.


Last edited by SoloSideCousin on Mon 28 Aug - 22:54; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3710
Likes : 16681
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Helix on Mon 28 Aug - 22:35

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Xylo Ren wrote:I don't think it'll be the official poster. No orbs of light.
@Xylo Ren

I agree. I also don't think that they spoil the poster on a bed sheet. I am going to have faith that the team that designed that superb teaser poster won't put out product like this, nor would the very visual RJ choose it. This comforter is geared for kids. They probably want to get as many people on it as possible to remind the kids to want to buy toys for multiple characters in some subliminal marketing way, lol.
@SoloSideCousin

Like our grand Porg Overlords. Perfect for cuddling and watching you sleep with their bulbous, all seeing eyes. *This message is sponsored by Lucasfilm LTD and the Disney Corporation.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2458
Likes : 10205
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Marie Ren on Mon 28 Aug - 23:03

NewsfromJakku did say on reddit that is not the final poster and it's only for marketing and toys. I really want to believe them!
avatar
Marie Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 27
Likes : 183
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by krissy01 on Mon 28 Aug - 23:10

@Marie Ren wrote:NewsfromJakku did say on reddit that is not the final poster and it's only for marketing and toys. I really want to believe them!
@Marie Ren
Drew Struzan did the poster for TFA and all the other SW films, so I'm guessing he'll do the poster for TLJ, too. He has a very distinct style, very different from what's on that bed sheet. Laughing

krissy01
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 9
Likes : 64
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-15

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Helix on Tue 29 Aug - 19:12

avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2458
Likes : 10205
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by vaderito on Tue 29 Aug - 19:14

@Helix

I want to know if BB-9E or whatever his name is Kylo's.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8694
Likes : 41216
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Helix on Tue 29 Aug - 19:17

Here's the character descriptions. If BB-9E is Kylo's there's no mention of it.

2BB-2 ("Blue BB Character")
Rolling about the hangar bays of outposts and capital ships, or snug in the astromech sockets of X-wing fighters, BB units work tirelessly to keep the weapons and vessels of the Resistance in top combat condition.

BB-9E ("BB-H8")
The First Order benefits from the latest in technology across all its activities. This includes having dark, gleaming BB astromech units of their own that keep their starships and machinery operational.

BB-8
Brave and loyal BB-8 continues his service to Poe Dameron, but also is a good friend and resourceful ally to Finn and Rose during their mission to thwart the First Order.

C-3PO
The threat of the First Order is of great concern to the ever-worried protocol droid C-3PO. He continues to serve General Leia Organa on the bridge of the Resistance cruiser.

R2-D2
Luke Skywalker’s faithful astromech droid remained dormant for years after his master disappeared. Now reactivated, R2-D2 travels with Rey and Chewbacca to a remote island where Skywalker is in exile.

Rey Hologram
At long last, Rey has found Luke Skywalker, the last Jedi Master in the galaxy. Hoping to find a hero of legend, Rey must unlearn what she has learned as Skywalker challenges her expectations.

Admiral Ackbar
A veteran commander, Ackbar led the defense of his homeworld during the Clone Wars and then masterminded the rebel attack on the second Death Star at the Battle of Endor. He retired to Mon Cala, but was coaxed back into service with the Resistance by Leia Organa.

Chewbacca
Faithful First Mate and co-pilot Chewbacca accompanies Rey on her quest to find Luke Skywalker. While Rey and Luke explore matters of the Force, Chewie gets to know the wildlife and inhabitants of the remote island.

Maz Kanata
The destruction of her castle has forced Maz to become more mobile and take a more hands-on role in the turbulent criminal underworld. She offers help in the struggle against the First Order by pointing the Resistance toward a mysterious new ally.

Porg
Small, flat-muzzled avians that flock about the rocks and roost in the cliffs of Luke Skywalker’s secluded island, porgs are inquisitive creatures.

Kylo Ren Hologram
After a stinging defeat by the scavenger Rey, Kylo Ren refocuses his efforts on destroying the Resistance. Though his powers in the dark side have increased, Kylo still has much to prove to his shadowy mentor, Supreme Leader Snoke.

Captain Phasma
Clad in distinctive metallic armor, Captain Phasma commands the First Order’s legions of troopers. Having survived the destruction of Starkiller Base, she has a personal score to settle with the Resistance.

Stormtrooper
Equipped with sleek armor and powerful weapons, the Stormtroopers enforce the will of the First Order.

Stormtrooper Executioner
The First Order can only operate effectively with the absolute loyalty of its followers. Should any soldier be found guilty of treason, it is up to this special branch of Stormtrooper to dispense final justice.

Elite Praetorian Guard
Supreme Leader Snoke stood atop an evil regime that mirrored many of the dark traditions of the Galactic Empire. As a striking example, Snoke was flanked by crimson-clad guardians, loyal protectors encased in ornate armor ready to defend the Supreme Leader from any threat.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2458
Likes : 10205
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Helix on Tue 29 Aug - 19:21

and a video of the BB's.

https://vid.me/XPc4P
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2458
Likes : 10205
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 29 Aug - 19:40

@Helix wrote:Here's the character descriptions. If BB-9E is Kylo's there's no mention of it.

2BB-2 ("Blue BB Character")
Rolling about the hangar bays of outposts and capital ships, or snug in the astromech sockets of X-wing fighters, BB units work tirelessly to keep the weapons and vessels of the Resistance in top combat condition.

BB-9E ("BB-H8")
The First Order benefits from the latest in technology across all its activities. This includes having dark, gleaming BB astromech units of their own that keep their starships and machinery operational.

BB-8
Brave and loyal BB-8 continues his service to Poe Dameron, but also is a good friend and resourceful ally to Finn and Rose during their mission to thwart the First Order.

C-3PO
The threat of the First Order is of great concern to the ever-worried protocol droid C-3PO. He continues to serve General Leia Organa on the bridge of the Resistance cruiser.

R2-D2
Luke Skywalker’s faithful astromech droid remained dormant for years after his master disappeared. Now reactivated, R2-D2 travels with Rey and Chewbacca to a remote island where Skywalker is in exile.

Rey Hologram
At long last, Rey has found Luke Skywalker, the last Jedi Master in the galaxy. Hoping to find a hero of legend, Rey must unlearn what she has learned as Skywalker challenges her expectations.

Admiral Ackbar
A veteran commander, Ackbar led the defense of his homeworld during the Clone Wars and then masterminded the rebel attack on the second Death Star at the Battle of Endor. He retired to Mon Cala, but was coaxed back into service with the Resistance by Leia Organa.

Chewbacca
Faithful First Mate and co-pilot Chewbacca accompanies Rey on her quest to find Luke Skywalker. While Rey and Luke explore matters of the Force, Chewie gets to know the wildlife and inhabitants of the remote island.

Maz Kanata
The destruction of her castle has forced Maz to become more mobile and take a more hands-on role in the turbulent criminal underworld. She offers help in the struggle against the First Order by pointing the Resistance toward a mysterious new ally.

Porg
Small, flat-muzzled avians that flock about the rocks and roost in the cliffs of Luke Skywalker’s secluded island, porgs are inquisitive creatures.

Kylo Ren Hologram
After a stinging defeat by the scavenger Rey, Kylo Ren refocuses his efforts on destroying the Resistance. Though his powers in the dark side have increased, Kylo still has much to prove to his shadowy mentor, Supreme Leader Snoke.

Captain Phasma
Clad in distinctive metallic armor, Captain Phasma commands the First Order’s legions of troopers. Having survived the destruction of Starkiller Base, she has a personal score to settle with the Resistance.

Stormtrooper
Equipped with sleek armor and powerful weapons, the Stormtroopers enforce the will of the First Order.

Stormtrooper Executioner
The First Order can only operate effectively with the absolute loyalty of its followers. Should any soldier be found guilty of treason, it is up to this special branch of Stormtrooper to dispense final justice.

Elite Praetorian Guard
Supreme Leader Snoke stood atop an evil regime that mirrored many of the dark traditions of the Galactic Empire. As a striking example, Snoke was flanked by crimson-clad guardians, loyal protectors encased in ornate armor ready to defend the Supreme Leader from any threat.
@Helix

I wonder who the "important new villain" we were supposed to be able to "unlock" is. The Executioner Stormtrooper or the Elite Praetorian Guard, I guess.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4707
Likes : 24748
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 29 Aug - 19:40

I want to know what the free posters given out at Toys R Us and the Disney Store are going to look like so I can decide if it's worth hitting them up early or not... Target doesn't have anything free, but I'm most interested in their merch (mainly the apparel).
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1034
Likes : 4694
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum