Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by IoJovi on Mon 18 Sep - 17:26

tukicarreno wrote:Anyone knows if that Mike Zeroh spoiler of a battle in the third act with Kylo attempting to kill Rey until Luke comes? What?
Really hope this is fake as usually most of his videos are. How can their battle take place in the third act? Rolling Eyes
@tukicarreno

Given how Rian Johnson and TPTB are hitting over us over head with KYLO'S GETTING REDEEMED message through a loudspeaker, I highly, highly doubt this would be the case in the third act.  In Rian's words, Kylo's cracks that are seen in TFA get ripped wide open in TLJ.  He's going to be hurting, and hurting badly in TLJ.  I don't think he'll be following the same path in the third act.  

First act?  Sure, but it would only be a facade he'll eventually crack under.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 18 Sep - 17:34

tukicarreno wrote:Anyone knows if that Mike Zeroh spoiler of a battle in the third act with Kylo attempting to kill Rey until Luke comes? What?
Really hope this is fake as usually most of his videos are. How can their battle take place in the third act? Rolling Eyes
@tukicarreno

Another fight between Kylo and Rey in the third act? Rolling Eyes ... I don't think they would do the same thing they've already done in TFA. Nope
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 18 Sep - 17:36

DarthRen wrote:
@tukicarreno

You should put it into the crack spoiler thread. That's where Zeroh's stuff belong and I'm being generous with Mike Zeroh informations.
@DarthRen

Got it! Wink Heh.

tukicarreno
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 18 Sep - 17:37

IoJovi wrote:
@tukicarreno

Given how Rian Johnson and TPTB are hitting over us over head with KYLO'S GETTING REDEEMED message through a loudspeaker, I highly, highly doubt this would be the case in the third act.  In Rian's words, Kylo's cracks that are seen in TFA get ripped wide open in TLJ.  He's going to be hurting, and hurting badly in TLJ.  I don't think he'll be following the same path in the third act.  

First act?  Sure, but it would only be a facade he'll eventually crack under.
@IoJovi

Exactly! I am actually expecting a battle between them as his facade but obviously in the first act. Third act does not make sense at all.

tukicarreno
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 19 Sep - 1:38

SWNN posted a couple of interesting tidbits from the recently-released "Star Wars Made Easy" book:

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/09/new-details-on-fathiers-the-caretakers-and-porgs-from-star-wars-the-last-jedi.html

Shocking, right? The cute porgs are edible!

We can only speculate, but from this image it seems that the Caretakers are using musical instruments (looks like a fish bagpipe) to lure the porgs and catch them with nets. Hunting birds using music was a common technique in the past in some parts of the world.

Also as Albert Chessa pointed out that:

“We don’t see evidence of porg pelts being used as Caretaker clothing, though in a separate image the Caretakers seem to have ‘fishing gear’ that resembles Japanese fishing hats and Seaweed Nets, which leaves only one other, kinda sinister purpose to their beautiful melodies…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Tue 19 Sep - 1:42

ISeeAnIsland wrote:SWNN posted a couple of interesting tidbits from the recently-released "Star Wars Made Easy" book:

We can only speculate, but from this image it seems that the Caretakers are using musical instruments (looks like a fish bagpipe) to lure the porgs and catch them with nets. Hunting birds using music was a common technique in the past in some parts of the world.

“We don’t see evidence of porg pelts being used as Caretaker clothing, though in a separate image the Caretakers seem to have ‘fishing gear’ that resembles Japanese fishing hats and Seaweed Nets, which leaves only one other, kinda sinister purpose to their beautiful melodies…”
@ISeeAnIsland
Sapristi pale pale pale
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 19 Sep - 6:36

Moonlight13 wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:SWNN posted a couple of interesting tidbits from the recently-released "Star Wars Made Easy" book:

@ISeeAnIsland
Sapristi pale pale pale
@Moonlight13

Disturbing news! lol!
Kinda reminds me of my mum's reaction to Funko Porg: Oh, is this a little chicken?
Not to mention that we just had a chicken for lunch. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Tue 19 Sep - 7:13

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:

@ISeeAnIsland
Sapristi pale pale pale
@Moonlight13

Disturbing news! lol!
Kinda reminds me of my mum's reaction to Funko Porg: Oh, is this a little chicken?
@Darth_Awakened

This reminds me of when I used to have chickens as pets and I just couldn't eat chicken pale No. I felt horrible just thinking about it. Laughing
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Tue 19 Sep - 7:39

The Caretakers are evil. The true menace.
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Tue 19 Sep - 7:51

Helix wrote:The Caretakers are evil. The true menace.
@Helix

Lol Helix, I can tell from your profile pic that you're a porg apologist. Porgs are the true evil Wink
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Tue 19 Sep - 7:55

Helix wrote:The Caretakers are evil. The true menace.
@Helix

We should definitely proclaim the CartetakersGate.

#NoToEatingPorgs

#Meltdown

lol!

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Tue 19 Sep - 11:44; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Tue 19 Sep - 8:00

Mmmmm tasty juicy Porgs... (sorry I still think they're on the creepy side) Laughing
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix on Tue 19 Sep - 8:52

Porgs are the path to salvation. #messiahs
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase on Tue 19 Sep - 10:39

https://www.stripes.com/news/house-of-cards-actress-and-others-to-perform-kaiserslautern-theater-workshop-1.488274#.WcDynkGbGaN

So Aitaf will have an event here in Germany in October. I'm tagging @SanghaRen because she wanted me to keep her updated. Unfortunately no Adam, because he's "in London, filming Star Wars". What? Reshoots?
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 19 Sep - 12:24

EchoBase wrote:https://www.stripes.com/news/house-of-cards-actress-and-others-to-perform-kaiserslautern-theater-workshop-1.488274#.WcDynkGbGaN

So Aitaf will have an event here in Germany in October. I'm tagging @SanghaRen because she wanted me to keep her updated. Unfortunately no Adam, because he's "in London, filming Star Wars". What? Reshoots?
@EchoBase

Interesting.......
I wonder if the tie in novels are being rewritten because that might explain the long delay...
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara on Tue 19 Sep - 12:37

EchoBase wrote:https://www.stripes.com/news/house-of-cards-actress-and-others-to-perform-kaiserslautern-theater-workshop-1.488274#.WcDynkGbGaN

@EchoBase

Could be for DVD extras but then I don't know why they'd shoot in London? Rian said in Japan that once he got back to LA, he only had a few more days left to work on TLJ and then he was done. Weird.
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by soulluos on Tue 19 Sep - 12:53

Rian: We are almost, almost, almost done. We have just a few more days of work, but basically the movie is finished and now we just wait.

Basically there is nothing to do for TLJ apart from promotion.

soulluos
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Tue 19 Sep - 12:57

soulluos wrote:Rian: We are almost, almost, almost done. We have just a few more days of work, but basically the movie is finished and now we just wait.

@soulluos

Yeah, I saw that a few days ago, and this doesn't jive with reshoots.  I think someone may have gotten confused... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Tue 19 Sep - 15:45

IoJovi wrote:
soulluos wrote:Rian: We are almost, almost, almost done. We have just a few more days of work, but basically the movie is finished and now we just wait.

@soulluos

Yeah, I saw that a few days ago, and this doesn't jive with reshoots.  I think someone may have gotten confused... Laughing
@IoJovi

I know both Adam and Joanne will be at the AITAF event on Broadway in November (AD introducing and JT reading part of the play) but neither of them attend every AITAF event. Perhaps it's just an assumption on the part of the venue. With TFA, they were working on it right up to the wire. I recall Adam saying, during the early December promos that he had only completed his work on it a week or so before.
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Tue 19 Sep - 16:10

I remember in a interview for Logan Lucky, that AD said that he was taking some time off...maybe through September....for vacation. That statement made me wonder if there is a little baby Driver and he is taking some family time. Nothing he said hinted at it except he was a little uncomfortable talking about his 'vacation.' But that could just be Adam being quiet and private.

I finally saw Logan Lucky, during the movie previews they had a trailer for 'Murder on the Orient Express' that movie is dropping in November. Daisy is going to be a busy woman promoting two movies during the holiday season.

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 19 Sep - 16:59

Birdwoman wrote:I remember in a interview for Logan Lucky, that AD said that he was taking some time off...maybe through September....for vacation. That statement made me wonder if there is a little baby Driver and he is taking some family time. Nothing he said hinted at it except he was a little uncomfortable talking about his 'vacation.' But that could just be Adam being quiet and private.

I finally saw Logan Lucky, during the movie previews they had a trailer for 'Murder on the Orient Express' that movie is dropping in November. Daisy is going to be a busy woman promoting two movies during the holiday season.
@Birdwoman

Adam has a wife and they have a family (both sides).

Can you imagine telling your kids "I played Kylo Ren/Ben Solo in Star Wars." That must be cool to know that you've been part of something so special and almost everyone knows and loves. Funny enough, Adam told story of how he go to know Star Wars with his dad hunting him down and wearing Stormtrooper helmet.
DarthRen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Tue 19 Sep - 19:42

Moonlight13 wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:

@ISeeAnIsland
Sapristi pale pale pale
@Moonlight13

Disturbing news! lol!
@Darth_Awakened

This reminds me of when I used to have chickens as pets and I just couldn't eat chicken pale No. I felt horrible just thinking about it. Laughing
@Moonlight13

When I was a child, my grandmother had chickens as pets and I didn't have any problems eating them. Am I evil?
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Tue 19 Sep - 19:49

Geralt_Riv wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:

@ISeeAnIsland
Sapristi pale pale pale
@Moonlight13

Disturbing news! lol!
@Darth_Awakened

@Moonlight13

When I was a child, my grandmother had chickens as pets and I didn't have any problems eating them. Am I evil?
@Geralt_Riv

No, everyone is different. lol! In my case, it had to do with my personality (I'm a vegetarian now  Laughing).
Moonlight13
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Tue 19 Sep - 19:58

HA! I knew they'd be food! Thank God, they're creeping me out.

Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 19 Sep - 20:04

Rimfaxe96 wrote:HA! I knew they'd be food! Thank God, they're creeping me out.

@Rimfaxe96

You know. Porgs look so sweet and innocent - taste even better.

DarthRen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum