Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SanghaRen on Mon 20 Nov - 23:21

@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:It’s not a spoiler, but in her interview by Entertainment Weekly, Janina Gavankar a.k.a. Iden Versio from Battlefront 2 mentions that she’s seen parts of TLJ because she’s part of the “loop group”. If I understood well, it’s a group of voice actors doing the voices for background characters in movies. Some people have nice jobs Smile

http://ew.com/gaming/2017/11/15/star-wars-battlefront-2-janina-gavankar-iden-versio/
@SanghaRen

Actually, it's a group of mappings from a manifold M to a topological group G. Laughing
@Geralt_Riv

Yeah, I saw that one too and I clicked on the link, but my mind shut down after the word “mathematics” Very Happy
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Mon 20 Nov - 23:36

@SanghaRen wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:It’s not a spoiler, but in her interview by Entertainment Weekly, Janina Gavankar a.k.a. Iden Versio from Battlefront 2 mentions that she’s seen parts of TLJ because she’s part of the “loop group”. If I understood well, it’s a group of voice actors doing the voices for background characters in movies. Some people have nice jobs Smile

http://ew.com/gaming/2017/11/15/star-wars-battlefront-2-janina-gavankar-iden-versio/
@SanghaRen

Actually, it's a group of mappings from a manifold M to a topological group G. Laughing
@Geralt_Riv

Yeah, I saw that one too and I clicked on the link, but my mind shut down after the word “mathematics” Very Happy
@SanghaRen

Study mathematics and you will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine! I studied mathematics myself. Laughing
And algebraic topology is one of the most interesting part of it! Smile

Last edited by Geralt_Riv on Tue 21 Nov - 1:22; edited 1 time in total
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Tue 21 Nov - 0:28

@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:

@SanghaRen

@Geralt_Riv

@SanghaRen

Study mathematics and you will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine! I studied mathematics myself. Laughing

Edit: There should be a picture that I added. I don't know what is going on. I tried to add it again. I am sorry but you will not see my new meme because of technical issues. Sad
@Geralt_Riv

IMO, it's all about the math teaching you have when you're young. I think a lot of early math isn't taught well and it puts people off. I've put my kid in Montessori school to see if it makes a difference.

Back to SW, I saw a video about Janina on YT. She is a huge gamer and has done a ton of voice acring in other games as well.
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Tue 21 Nov - 0:48

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:

@SanghaRen

@Geralt_Riv

@SanghaRen

Edit: There should be a picture that I added. I don't know what is going on. I tried to add it again. I am sorry but you will not see my new meme because of technical issues. Sad
@Geralt_Riv

IMO, it's all about the math teaching you have when you're young. I think a lot of early math isn't taught well and it puts people off. I've put my kid in Montessori school to see if it makes a difference.

Back to SW, I saw a video about Janina on YT. She is a huge gamer and has done a ton of voice acring in other games as well.
@SoloSideCousin

My girls like math, but the older one prefers reading. They both had the same kindergarten teacher. I personally despise math and science...neither speak to me. Their dad, however, likes it.
Reading makes my soul fly free. Give me a book any day.
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Tue 21 Nov - 1:24

@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:

@SanghaRen

@Geralt_Riv

@SanghaRen

@Geralt_Riv

@SoloSideCousin

My girls like math, but the older one prefers reading. They both had the same kindergarten teacher. I personally despise math and science...neither speak to me. Their dad, however, likes it.
Reading makes my soul fly free. Give me a book any day.
@PalmettoBlue

I like math and I like reading. Laughing
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Tue 21 Nov - 5:49

Just so you all know, Sleemo on Tumblr is preparing to post spoilers they got from somebody who was at the Mexico event and saw the first 10 minutes!

https://sleemo.tumblr.com/

Edit: I see a new forum section has sprung up! Laughing I'm refreshing this Tumblr page like a madwoman right now
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Tue 21 Nov - 6:31

Mod Announcement: thread locked.

Dear all, as announced earlier we have created a new area for discussion of TLJ movie spoilers: The Last Jedi Discussion: MOVIE SPOILERS . Please go there to continue the conversation, and remember to refrain from discussing spoilers in this area going forward.

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM any of the staff. Thanks!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum