Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 21 Nov - 15:49

@vaderito wrote:Knight of Rant with industry connections says this about the "first 10 min" (didn't elaborate which one so I guess the one from Sleemo):

First ten minutes thoughts
A little part of me is super hesitant that this is actually the first ten minutes. I was told something MUCH different was the first scene of the film, and maybe it’s just different in the script, and editing changed the order, but huh. Glad the leak was relatively small/expected though. ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS UNTIL THE INTERNET BLACKOUT!

https://millenniumfulcrum.tumblr.com/post/167724869619/first-ten-minutes-thoughts
@vaderito
Okay but did anybody actually confirm that they were showing 10 minutes? I only saw Mark Hamill and Rian confirm that they were showing footage.
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Tue 21 Nov - 15:53

@vaderito wrote:Knight of Rant with industry connections says this about the "first 10 min" (didn't elaborate which one so I guess the one from Sleemo):

A little part of me is super hesitant that this is actually the first ten minutes.  I was told something MUCH different was the first scene of the film, and maybe it’s just different in the script, and editing changed the order, but huh.  Glad the leak was relatively small/expected though.  ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS UNTIL THE INTERNET BLACKOUT!

https://millenniumfulcrum.tumblr.com/post/167724869619/first-ten-minutes-thoughts
@vaderito

I'm okay with it starting fast with some kind of battle, but I would really like the first shot to be an unconscious Kylo in some distress suddenly wake up (no shirt of course, lol) and have the reality of everything crash on him and Adam to play that moment without a word, only with his face, movements and body language.  But we'll see.
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Tue 21 Nov - 16:13

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

A little part of me is super hesitant that this is actually the first ten minutes. I was told something MUCH different was the first scene of the film, and maybe it’s just different in the script, and editing changed the order, but huh. Glad the leak was relatively small/expected though. ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS UNTIL THE INTERNET BLACKOUT!

@vaderito
Okay but did anybody actually confirm that they were showing 10 minutes? I only saw Mark Hamill and Rian confirm that they were showing footage.
@FrolickingFizzgig

No one confirmed anything as far as I know. So it's really very confusing and the only confirmed things are interviews not this hearsay.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux on Tue 21 Nov - 16:15

I want to avoid real big spoilers, but I thought the spoilers in this thread so far can be at most the two supposed leaks from the first 10 minutes, so I thought it was still safe for me to read this thread Smile

I do think both spoilers are fake and for the D’Qar battle one, the author is just piecing together a plausible scenario based on the trailers and then extrapolating somewhat by adding some plausible details. (But also yes, I think they could also remember all the details, as many of them we know by heart by having watched all the trailers repeatedly. So they could in theory remember in detail the additional stuff they saw and how it fits in what they already knew –more or less – would happen).

But regarding how the movie starts and the time jump, I do think battle of D’Qar is plausible. I think all SW movies so far open up with a scene in space (usually with spaceships), and I think TLJ would follow this tradition, so will not start with Rey and Luke on Ach-To (although possible to start in space seeing Ach-To planet from a distance and then zooming in).

As for the timing, there is a jump forward in time at the end of TFA. End of SKB fight where Chewie picks up Rey and Finn, and Hux is told to collect Kylo. Then it takes some time (hours, a day or two?) for Chewie and co to go the resistance (D’Qar?) meet Leia etc, get the map from R2D2, decide to send Rey to Luke, and Rey travelling to Ach-To (which would take a few days? A week? 10 days?) and then reaching Ach-To.

So from SKB and even say arrival at resistance base soon after, to then Rey arriving at Ach-To there is a few days gap (at least). Gives enough time for Kylo to be collected, be healed by bacta, the FO deciding to attack D’Qar (all the while Rey is travelling to Ach-To). So battle of D’Qar could be a happening (or is about to happen, after Kylo's dressing down by Snoke) at about the same time Rey meets Luke in Ach-To.

Also I do not think it is necessary for us to see Kylo in the FO hospital bed. The film only needs to show us the essential parts. For example, after TFA, people were saying the next movie will include Han’s funeral; obviously not. We cannot waste time for the aftermath of things over done and with, and which are not essential for Ep 8’s plot and do not move anything forward. And seeing Kylo in bacta is not essential. TLJ will start a few days after SKB, which gives enough time for Kylo to be mostly healed (apart from scar). I am not saying we will definitely not see Kylo being treated for his injuries, just saying it is not necessary and I also think it not very likely as it wastes time (with nothing essential happening).So it can be safely skipped.
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker on Tue 21 Nov - 16:31

the second leak (longer) kind of seems realistic, but there are mistakes, first in this scenario there isn't Poe/Leia dialogue about permission..
I think we already have more footage of Poe in X wing fighting in D'quar battle then leaker describes, and some other suspicious details
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Tue 21 Nov - 16:47

I have read the Reddit post *sigh* it is a big tiring not being sure what "leak" to believe!!! it happened the same with the soundtrack from Amazon.... Rolling Eyes
lauvamp
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Tue 21 Nov - 17:56

Just a thought - the footage shown could be the beginning, and then they show things in flashback mode.
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 21 Nov - 19:42

@KrazyForKylo wrote:
@vaderito wrote:So I'm listening to Mexico press conference and Daisy said something that sounded that Rey found a brother in Finn. Word brother was definitely there. And fmaily in Han and how unrelated people can create a family. Question was about whether Rey was Luke's or a Skywalker. I'm sure Sleemo will transcribe. OK, here's the replay:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1eaJbqLRgnYGX
@vaderito

The interviewer asked Daisy if she would rather be a Skywalker or a Kenobi. She gave a long answer about finding family with the people she meets i.e a brother in Finn, and family with BB8 and Han and so on. Daisy said Rey is very open to people after being alone for so long and she is seeking belonging. She doesn’t see it as being about the past so much as finding family with people she meets now. At the end, Daisy said she would choose to be a Skywalker because Mark was sitting next to her and Rey has never met a Kenobi.

This is not confirmation of Rey Skywalker in any shape or form so keep calm and carry on Smile
@KrazyForKylo

Just watch them take it and run away with it.

Not like Daisy is against the concept of Reylo [she called it interesting and complex way back, and lurked around on IG in the tag probably] but kinda bummer for me personally that she would like to be rather Skywalker than Kenobi [probably for popularity and familiarity reasons], it would make their romantic relationship basically impossible to happen. Unless, she likes Game of Thrones.

Shame that no one asked her about Kylo and their connection.
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker on Tue 21 Nov - 21:50

more proof that second leaker is fake, this is 100% D'quar but leaker didn't mentioned it either, just like Poe/Leia scene from tv spot

https://twitter.com/starwarstuff/status/933104282882097152
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by RosiePancake on Tue 21 Nov - 22:18

Of course Daisy would choose to be a Skywalker, her character's husband is a Skywalker-Solo, not Kenobi-Solo, she is a Skywalker-in-law. lol!
RosiePancake
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 21 Nov - 22:28

@RosiePancake wrote:Of course Daisy would choose to be a Skywalker, her character's husband is a Skywalker-Solo, not Kenobi-Solo, she is a Skywalker-in-law. lol!
@RosiePancake

I like the way you think but as a low-key Kenobi supporter, i'd be thrilled to see her picking Kenobi over Skywalker.
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Wed 22 Nov - 1:03

I do'nt think Daisy spoiled the major revelation three weeks from the movie.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AngryDragonPuppy on Wed 22 Nov - 4:12

She looks so bad*** o.O
AngryDragonPuppy
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://angrydragonpuppy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Wed 22 Nov - 4:33

@AngryDragonPuppy wrote:

She looks so bad*** o.O
@AngryDragonPuppy

Guys!
Given the background, it looks like she is on Supremacy here, right? And it is after the Throne room scene: she has the bruise! And there are flames but not as much as in the hand reaching scene
Could it be?  Shocked
https://dancingsunrise27.tumblr.com/post/167763414017/reylos-stole-purple-dancingsunrise27
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Wed 22 Nov - 5:46

Apparently, there is a dead PG behind her:

http://gwendy85.tumblr.com/post/167764459093

That's the throne room. So she gets the bruise during the scene in the throne room. What is she doing here?
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Wed 22 Nov - 6:47

@reylo1992 wrote:Apparently, there is a dead PG behind her:

http://gwendy85.tumblr.com/post/167764459093

That's the throne room. So she gets the bruise during the scene in the throne room. What is she doing here?
@reylo1992

Good eye. Soooooo exciting!!!!!
Starliteprism
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Wed 22 Nov - 6:49

There is a dead or unconscious Praetorian guard on the floor behind her. Holy Sith.
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Wed 22 Nov - 6:50

@ReyofLightSide wrote:There is a dead or unconscious Praetorian guard on the floor behind her. Holy Sith.
@ReyofLightSide

There is still that little part of me that wonders if it's a weird forceback/vision.
Starliteprism
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Wed 22 Nov - 8:45

Ok, so are the burning embers from the same scene? So the fight with the Guards happens as BTS suggested.

I'm more and more convinced that Kylo picking up his LS is from that scene.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 22 Nov - 8:54

I'am seriously developping a headcanon of Rey & Kylo doing some #RAWPOWAH sith together at Supremacy?

But where's Snoke? Yelling at Hux?
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Wed 22 Nov - 8:56

@Darth_Awakened wrote:I'am seriously developping a headcanon of Rey & Kylo doing some #RAWPOWAH sith together at Supremacy?

@Darth_Awakened

Snoke sees them united and flees?
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Wed 22 Nov - 8:57

@Darth_Awakened wrote:I'am seriously developping a headcanon of Rey & Kylo doing some #RAWPOWAH sith together at Supremacy?

@Darth_Awakened

I think he will get the hell out of there... he is big and bad*** but he knows when to bunk Laughing
Night Huntress
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by RosiePancake on Wed 22 Nov - 9:04

TLJ action figure from Bandai Japan

Japanese sure love Reylo spoiler, right? @shii405
RosiePancake
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Wed 22 Nov - 9:04

@Darth_Awakened

And I seriously hate that this is supposedly Act 2. It's such a climax material yet it's Act 2 while Act 3 is going to be boring At-AT, Beautiful Friendship and all that zzzzzzstastic crap. WTF?

@RosiePancake Thank you! The Rey and Kylo set with burning embers is believed to be the hand reach out so it kind of confirms that it is.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Wed 22 Nov - 9:07

@Night Huntress wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

I think he will get the hell out of there... he is big and bad*** but he knows when to bunk  Laughing
@Night Huntress

I hope that Snoke won't let himself overpowered that easily by the rawpowah couple. That would suck if Rey all alone or together with Kylo would sort of "defeat" him already in TLJ. Btw, that shot of Rey looks very much like the Rainmaker explosing in rage in Looper
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum