The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by vaderito on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 9:06 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:Here's a partial clip of a new teaser. Chewie impatient with a Porg:

https://twitter.com/FaithNoMoar/status/933709890358599680

I'm sure the whole thing will be posted soon enough!
@Darth Dingbat

This is important cause it shows that Chewie's flying without a pilot. The pilot seat is empty. So is the pilot in gunner position or just away from the desk?
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 9666
Likes : 46524
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Helix on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 9:12 am

Chewie, be nice to your child.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2497
Likes : 10448
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 9:18 am

Here's the whole thing, I think. New shot of Phasma. (Does she say "So good to have you back"? My ears are clogged thanks to a cold.)

https://twitter.com/PhilDeConto/status/933713443256971265
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4438
Likes : 29437
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Helix on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 9:19 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:Here's the whole thing, I think. New shot of Phasma. (Does she say "So good to have you back"? My ears are clogged thanks to a cold.)

https://twitter.com/PhilDeConto/status/933713443256971265
@Darth Dingbat

Yup! That's exactly it.
avatar
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2497
Likes : 10448
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by SkyStar on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 9:22 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:Here's the whole thing, I think. New shot of Phasma. (Does she say "So good to have you back"? My ears are clogged thanks to a cold.)

https://twitter.com/PhilDeConto/status/933713443256971265
@Darth Dingbat

Wow Phasma sounds almost seductive - damn that First order Very Happy

_________________
You do? Ah, you do.
avatar
SkyStar
Moderator

Messages : 1150
Likes : 5378
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01
Age : 26
Localisation : Latvia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Kylo Rey on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 9:22 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:Here's the whole thing, I think. New shot of Phasma. (Does she say "So good to have you back"? My ears are clogged thanks to a cold.)

https://twitter.com/PhilDeConto/status/933713443256971265
@Darth Dingbat

Yes she does. I'm guessing she's saying that to Finn. And lol! at Chewie. I would do the same, I'm all about them Vulptices Styled
avatar
Kylo Rey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 391
Likes : 3392
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 21
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Kylo Rey on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 9:22 am

@SkyStar Gwendoline Christie has a great voice!
avatar
Kylo Rey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 391
Likes : 3392
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 21
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 10:12 am

@SkyStar wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:Here's the whole thing, I think. New shot of Phasma. (Does she say "So good to have you back"? My ears are clogged thanks to a cold.)

https://twitter.com/PhilDeConto/status/933713443256971265
@Darth Dingbat

Wow Phasma sounds almost seductive - damn that First order Very Happy
@SkyStar

LOL

That was my first reaction.

Any FISMA shippers?
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4190
Likes : 20172
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by panki on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 10:48 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:
@SkyStar wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:Here's the whole thing, I think. New shot of Phasma. (Does she say "So good to have you back"? My ears are clogged thanks to a cold.)

https://twitter.com/PhilDeConto/status/933713443256971265
@Darth Dingbat

Wow Phasma sounds almost seductive - damn that First order Very Happy
@SkyStar

LOL

That was my first reaction.

Any FISMA shippers?
@Darth_Awakened

Well, Finn almost saw her in the bath in canon so.... Confus

panki
Moderator

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12446
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by MrsWindu on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 11:05 am

They just posted this - slightly clearer

https://instagram.com/p/Bb2GnMUhTjt/
avatar
MrsWindu
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 479
Likes : 2889
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-03
Localisation : U.K.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Starliteprism on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 11:07 am

avatar
Starliteprism
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 250
Likes : 826
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-17
Localisation : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by vaderito on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 11:21 am



Phasma's so seductive with Finn (the voice the walk, she's obviously talking to Finn). No wonder Rose pressed the detonator. lol!
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 9666
Likes : 46524
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Kylo Rey on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 11:51 am

@vaderito wrote:

Phasma's so seductive with Finn (the voice the walk, she's obviously talking to Finn). No wonder Rose pressed the detonator. lol!
@vaderito

The tv spots have Finn, Rey, Luke thumbnails... now we just need the Kylo one.
avatar
Kylo Rey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 391
Likes : 3392
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 21
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by vaderito on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 11:52 am

I don't think they'll do a Kylo-centric spot. if they didn't by now, they never will. Sad
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 9666
Likes : 46524
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Darth Dingbat on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 12:13 pm

@vaderito wrote:I don't think they'll do a Kylo-centric spot. if they didn't by now, they never will. Sad
@vaderito

Well... the main trailer was plenty Kylo-centric IMO.
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4438
Likes : 29437
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Atenais on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 12:35 pm

@vaderito wrote:I don't think they'll do a Kylo-centric spot. if they didn't by now, they never will. Sad
@vaderito

Why not??? Triste Triste Triste
avatar
Atenais
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 318
Likes : 1463
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by DarthRen on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 1:01 pm

@Atenais wrote:
@vaderito wrote:I don't think they'll do a Kylo-centric spot. if they didn't by now, they never will. Sad
@vaderito

Why not??? Triste Triste Triste
@Atenais

Right, there's never enough of Kylo. Cool
avatar
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2071
Likes : 6136
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 28
Localisation : Ostrava/Prague/Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Darth Rowan on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 2:44 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:To the administrators/moderators:

I am kinda confused right now. I thought that this area was supposed to be spoiler free. Personally, I have no problem with being spoiled since I regularly check the spoiler area. But shouldn't we discuss the content of the trailer/spots in the spoiler area since there are potential spoiler in there? I mean, that shot of Rey is super spoilery. It basically reveals that Rey is using her raw power in Snoke's throne room (dead PG in the background. And it looks like this allows us to determine when/where the hand reaching takes place given the flames in the bacckground. And this also gives us some indication why Supremacy will be on fire. Rey's bruise in that shot also confirms the timeline regarding Crait. That's probably the most spoilery shot we ever get until now.


@reylo1992

@panki is correct: material that is released for promotional purposes by Lucasfilm is not considered a spoiler. Spoilers are facts/images/quotes obtained directly from the movie or accidentally revealed by cast/crew. Leaks are non-LF sanctioned releases of material from the movie or connected to its production.

In the non-spoiler TLJ forum, spoilers/leaks are not allowed, but marketing discussion and speculation is - it will be up to each individual user to decide how much they want to know about TLJ going in - if people don't want to know much this thread and others like Nailing down the timeline are places to avoid before December 14th. We will include this clarification in the rules going forward.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about the spoiler/non spoiler sections, please either PM the staff or post in this thread.



You can also post related questions for the staff in the threads, but you need to make sure to tag one of us directly - as much as we try to do so, we are not guaranteed to read every post in the forum.

_________________
"We'll see."
avatar
Darth Rowan
Admin

Messages : 3003
Likes : 8752
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by SanghaRen on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 2:10 pm

Seems like there is a BTS clip of TLJ showing before Coco. I intend to watch Coco but it’s only coming out on the 30th here. They really insist on Luke not welcoming Rey with open arms.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/star-wars-the-last-jedi-footage-that-plays-before-coco-leaks-online-a155740
avatar
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1543
Likes : 7935
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Kessel on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 4:51 pm

@SanghaRen wrote:Seems like there is a BTS clip of TLJ showing before Coco. I intend to watch Coco but it’s only coming out on the 30th here. They really insist on Luke not welcoming Rey with open arms.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/star-wars-the-last-jedi-footage-that-plays-before-coco-leaks-online-a155740
@SanghaRen

Perhaps they're preparing viewers who are expecting an immediate positive connection between Rey and Luke. I don't know about now, but right after TFA came out, there were many people who thought Luke recognized Rey and his expression showed he was "emotional" to see her. I was like really!?

_________________
"The relationship between Kylo and Rey is awesome."
avatar
Kessel
Moderator

Messages : 1549
Likes : 11394
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Moonjump05 on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 6:02 pm

@Kessel wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:Seems like there is a BTS clip of TLJ showing before Coco. I intend to watch Coco but it’s only coming out on the 30th here. They really insist on Luke not welcoming Rey with open arms.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/star-wars-the-last-jedi-footage-that-plays-before-coco-leaks-online-a155740
@SanghaRen

Perhaps they're preparing viewers who are expecting an immediate positive connection between Rey and Luke. I don't know about now, but right after TFA came out, there were many people who thought Luke recognized Rey and his expression showed he was "emotional" to see her. I was like really!?
@Kessel

Yeah, the 'Luke at the end proves that Rey is is daughter!!1!' crowd were cringeworthy. That was a get off my lawn/ who the **** are you? look.
avatar
Moonjump05
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 452
Likes : 3427
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by MyOnlyHope on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 6:07 pm

@Moonjump05 wrote:
@Kessel wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:Seems like there is a BTS clip of TLJ showing before Coco. I intend to watch Coco but it’s only coming out on the 30th here. They really insist on Luke not welcoming Rey with open arms.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/star-wars-the-last-jedi-footage-that-plays-before-coco-leaks-online-a155740
@SanghaRen

Perhaps they're preparing viewers who are expecting an immediate positive connection between Rey and Luke. I don't know about now, but right after TFA came out, there were many people who thought Luke recognized Rey and his expression showed he was "emotional" to see her. I was like really!?
@Kessel

Yeah, the 'Luke at the end proves that Rey is is daughter!!1!' crowd were cringeworthy. That was a get off my lawn/ who the **** are you? look.
@Moonjump05
Back in the day, that crowd always maintained that the baby Daddy reveal would have to be the first scene otherwise it would be cringey af and the movie would get ESB ripoff backlash. They've changed their tune of course. Smile
avatar
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 694
Likes : 7673
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by ZioRen on Mon 27 Nov 2017, 1:21 am

We finally know exactly what Luke says in the BTS clip! And he says it rather snarkily at that. What a loving daddy! Twisted Evil

"So you think I came to the most unfindable place in the galaxy for no reason at all?"

Found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7ft18l/better_footage_of_the_bts_clip/
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2028
Likes : 13382
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Mon 27 Nov 2017, 1:35 am

@ZioRen wrote:We finally know exactly what Luke says in the BTS clip! And he says it rather snarkily at that. What a loving daddy!  Twisted Evil

"So you think I came to the most unfindable place in the galaxy for no reason at all?"

Found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7ft18l/better_footage_of_the_bts_clip/
@ZioRen

*raises hand*

Is 'unfindable' even a word? Or will Websters have a new addition this year?

ETA: nvm..it is lol. it just sounds so off on the tongue.

Anyways. BAD LUKE  MEAN LUKE
avatar
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1478
Likes : 10101
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 24
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Darth Dingbat on Mon 27 Nov 2017, 1:42 am

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:We finally know exactly what Luke says in the BTS clip! And he says it rather snarkily at that. What a loving daddy!  Twisted Evil

"So you think I came to the most unfindable place in the galaxy for no reason at all?"

Found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/7ft18l/better_footage_of_the_bts_clip/
@ZioRen

*raises hand*

Is 'unfindable' even a word? Or will Websters have a new addition this year?

ETA: nvm..it is lol. it just sounds so off on the tongue.

Anyways. BAD LUKE  MEAN LUKE
@Rei of Sunshine

It's a real word, but I'll admit "the most unfindable place" sounds pretty odd to me Smile


Last edited by Darth Dingbat on Mon 27 Nov 2017, 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4438
Likes : 29437
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum