Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Kylo Men on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:13 pm

@MyOnlyHope wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig And Rey Solo. the theory that was actually debunked, is back as the new "our only hope." Because a bond in the Force that spans the galaxy to unite a young man and woman and allows them insight into each other's minds and feelings just screams "related."
@MyOnlyHope

The people you are waiting for are never coming back.

Or one of them might be upstairs eating a McRib!

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 495
Likes : 1810
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by KrazyForKylo on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:17 pm

@MyOnlyHope wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig And Rey Solo. the theory that was actually debunked, is back as the new "our only hope." Because a bond in the Force that spans the galaxy to unite a young man and woman and allows them insight into each other's minds and feelings just screams "related."
@MyOnlyHope

Yeah, I’ve seen the resurgence of Rey Solo from some people on Twitter. Mind you, I also saw many of those same people trying to talk themselves into Rey Skywalker again when Mark said on Jimmy Kimmel that “it’s all about family.” Rolling Eyes

Denial - the only thing more seductive than the dark side! Very Happy
avatar
KrazyForKylo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 136
Likes : 788
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ZioRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:21 pm

I'll post the anon leaks from the Tumblr I posted. Others on Tumblr are saying it's correct but it's all hearsay and people claiming that they know for sure 100% that a person who saw the movie corroborates them. These seem to be more than one anon, or so they claim:
The new [lightsaber] hue is yellow. Kylo Ren will wield it
It's true the lightsaber is Yellow and belongs to Kylo I can confirm that.
To those worrying, Kylo will not turn dark again. He has a confrontation with his mother, Leia.
The encounter between Kylo and Leia is also true. Kylo doesn't get back to dark side but he doesn't come back to light either. He's not sure what to do but he doesn't wanna stay away from Rey and it's the same for her, that part isn't ambiguous. But still exist a conflict not exactly in their relationship but in other thing that is related to them. Rian was telling the truth with the romantic drama.

I don't know if I buy it, but the idea of Kylo having a yellow saber makes me happy. Months ago I had a theory that Ben Solo's original lightsaber was yellow, and that it got destroyed in the incident at the Jedi Temple and his crystal was cracked. But he "bled" it red and continued to use it anyways.
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1771
Likes : 11475
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:28 pm

To be honest this has been us for the past few weeks. Amber = annes and denialists.

avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3504
Likes : 30294
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 23
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:32 pm

@ZioRen wrote:I'll post the anon leaks from the Tumblr I posted. Others on Tumblr are saying it's correct but it's all hearsay and people claiming that they know for sure 100% that a person who saw the movie corroborates them. These seem to be more than one anon, or so they claim:
The new [lightsaber] hue is yellow. Kylo Ren will wield it
It's true the lightsaber is Yellow and belongs to Kylo I can confirm that.
To those worrying, Kylo will not turn dark again. He has a confrontation with his mother, Leia.
The encounter between Kylo and Leia is also true. Kylo doesn't get back to dark side but he doesn't come back to light either. He's not sure what to do but he doesn't wanna stay away from Rey and it's the same for her, that part isn't ambiguous. But still exist a conflict not exactly in their relationship but in other thing that is related to them. Rian was telling the truth with the romantic drama.

I don't know if I buy it, but the idea of Kylo having a yellow saber makes me happy. Months ago I had a theory that Ben Solo's original lightsaber was yellow, and that it got destroyed in the incident at the Jedi Temple and his crystal was cracked. But he "bled" it red and continued to use it anyways.
@ZioRen

Hey the yellow saber makes perfect sense. The TFA script specified that his saber was yellow-red. There was also a greyish dude in Rebels who carried a yellow saber after an "dark but then redemptive death" situation. I think in the old canon that yellow was associated with mystery and temple guards. I don't know what the current view is.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3921
Likes : 17892
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MeadowofAshes on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:41 pm

Calling it now. "The Last Jedi" track is the Reylo track.
avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1748
Likes : 9716
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ZioRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:54 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:I'll post the anon leaks from the Tumblr I posted. Others on Tumblr are saying it's correct but it's all hearsay and people claiming that they know for sure 100% that a person who saw the movie corroborates them. These seem to be more than one anon, or so they claim:
The new [lightsaber] hue is yellow. Kylo Ren will wield it
It's true the lightsaber is Yellow and belongs to Kylo I can confirm that.
To those worrying, Kylo will not turn dark again. He has a confrontation with his mother, Leia.
The encounter between Kylo and Leia is also true. Kylo doesn't get back to dark side but he doesn't come back to light either. He's not sure what to do but he doesn't wanna stay away from Rey and it's the same for her, that part isn't ambiguous. But still exist a conflict not exactly in their relationship but in other thing that is related to them. Rian was telling the truth with the romantic drama.

I don't know if I buy it, but the idea of Kylo having a yellow saber makes me happy. Months ago I had a theory that Ben Solo's original lightsaber was yellow, and that it got destroyed in the incident at the Jedi Temple and his crystal was cracked. But he "bled" it red and continued to use it anyways.
@ZioRen

Hey the yellow saber makes perfect sense. The TFA script specified that his saber was yellow-red. There was also a greyish dude in Rebels who carried a yellow saber after an "dark but then redemptive death" situation. I think in the old canon that yellow was associated with mystery and temple guards. I don't know what the current view is.
@SoloSideCousin

Oh I meant I'm not buying that these leaks are legitimate. I know that a yellow lightsaber makes perfect sense and that there was a story that associated them with guardians. The whole reason I thought back then that Kylo's saber was originally yellow was the description of his current one as yellow-red!
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1771
Likes : 11475
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by kroi on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:56 pm

So was reyloismine legit or did it come from TLJ VD? Did anyone copy her answers? I only saw a few...
avatar
kroi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 162
Likes : 894
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by DarthRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:04 pm

@MeadowofAshes wrote:Calling it now. "The Last Jedi" track is the Reylo track.
@MeadowofAshes

Peace and purpose could be their track or close to it. It has the vibe of the balance to be achieved. Kylo/Ben really isn't The Last Jedi and I don't think personally he'll ever be. Could it be related to Luke?
avatar
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1920
Likes : 5625
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-05
Age : 28
Localisation : Prague, Czech Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by KrazyForKylo on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:05 pm

@kroi wrote:So was reyloismine legit or did it come from TLJ VD? Did anyone copy her answers? I only saw a few...
@kroi

jediwhinetrick on Tumblr is adamant reyloismine is telling the truth and that she’s shared things privately that make her believe she’s 100% telling the truth. But I can’t personally speak to the reliability of either of them. jediwhinetrick is promising to provide more information soon but I think a lot of people are just fed up with all the teasing whether it’s true or not.
avatar
KrazyForKylo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 136
Likes : 788
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Lovely_Rose on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:05 pm

I'm a little suspicious that she pointed out one small detail that was in the magazine but refuses to say anything significant in regards to Reylo. Elaborating some on how their dynamic will change wouldn't give away the entire story/plot. Even if she's legit, the way she's being extremely vague and getting so temperamental at people who want real spoilers is irritating.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 47
Likes : 295
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by kroi on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:08 pm

@KrazyForKylo wrote:
@kroi wrote:So was reyloismine legit or did it come from TLJ VD? Did anyone copy her answers? I only saw a few...
@kroi

jediwhinetrick on Tumblr is adamant reyloismine is telling the truth and that she’s shared things privately that make her believe she’s 100% telling the truth. But I can’t personally speak to the reliability of either of them. jediwhinetrick is promising to provide more information soon but I think a lot of people are just fed up with all the teasing whether it’s true or not.
@KrazyForKylo
Thank you, yes what I saw she was all like soooo much Reylo, but then someone else said she walked back on that a bit? So confusing....

@Lovely_Rose wrote:I'm a little suspicious that she pointed out one small detail that was in the magazine but refuses to say anything significant in regards to Reylo. Elaborating some on how their dynamic will change wouldn't give away the entire story/plot. Even if she's legit, the way she's being extremely vague and getting so temperamental at people who want real spoilers is irritating.
@Lovely_Rose

Yeah, like at first it seemed she said if I'm still here after watching there's hope? Last I saw she took a hiatus.
avatar
kroi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 162
Likes : 894
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Lovely_Rose on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:12 pm

You'd think a fellow Reylo would be happy to put other fans at ease seeing what our fandom has had to deal with these last two years, but I suppose it's tempting for some to revel in the knowledge they have over others.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 47
Likes : 295
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:24 pm

I wouldn't say she backtracked. Assuming for 2 seconds she's telling the truth the vibe I got was that they have amazing scenes together, an incredible connection and in her opinion things are looking very hopeful for the future of their storyline. HOWEVER, it's not totally smooth sailing (duh). Antis will be happy because there's no kiss, which I'm personally happy to hear.
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3504
Likes : 30294
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 23
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:28 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I wouldn't say she backtracked. Assuming for 2 seconds she's telling the truth the vibe I got was that they have amazing scenes together, an incredible connection and in her opinion things are looking very hopeful for the future of their storyline. HOWEVER, it's not totally smooth sailing (duh). Antis will be happy because there's no kiss, which I'm personally happy to hear.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I also think that what Rian has written is reasonably complicated. Daisy said she was overwhelmed. It may be hard to verbalize Retlo in short snippets. I mean think of a Jane Eyre.or Pride and Prejudice movie. When Darcy and Elizabeth are in the early stages, it would be hard to verbalize in a succinct way. In fact, a lot of might be visual. Like a look or hand touch.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3921
Likes : 17892
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ZioRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:34 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I wouldn't say she backtracked. Assuming for 2 seconds she's telling the truth the vibe I got was that they have amazing scenes together, an incredible connection and in her opinion things are looking very hopeful for the future of their storyline. HOWEVER, it's not totally smooth sailing (duh). Antis will be happy because there's no kiss, which I'm personally happy to hear.
@FrolickingFizzgig

What I pulled from it is that there's no overt romance and the ending of the movie is going to cause some anxiety for some Reylo fans. Probably because Kylo isn't definitively on any side (which was my ending prediction anyways).

But the way these things have been leaked is way sketchy to me. I'm sure JWT may believe it, but I keep seeing her and others use anonymous sources as proof of the leaks' validity. I simply can't trust that.


Last edited by ZioRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1771
Likes : 11475
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MeadowofAshes on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:34 pm

@DarthRen wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:Calling it now. "The Last Jedi" track is the Reylo track.
@MeadowofAshes

Peace and purpose could be their track or close to it. It has the vibe of the balance to be achieved. Kylo/Ben really isn't The Last Jedi and I don't think personally he'll ever be. Could it be related to Luke?
@DarthRen Last Jedi supposedly initially refers to Luke, but who it applies to changes. Rey and Ren are very probably joint "Prime Jedi". They aren't becoming the Jedi of the Old Republic - they're the progenitors of the New Jedi who will rise, if TFA foreshadowing is to be believed. Peace and Purpose sounds too smoothe to be a Reylo track at this point in the story. Ren and Rey's raw powah dynamic is intense and anything but peaceful right now.
avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1748
Likes : 9716
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by IoJovi on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:36 pm

@ZioRen wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I wouldn't say she backtracked. Assuming for 2 seconds she's telling the truth the vibe I got was that they have amazing scenes together, an incredible connection and in her opinion things are looking very hopeful for the future of their storyline. HOWEVER, it's not totally smooth sailing (duh). Antis will be happy because there's no kiss, which I'm personally happy to hear.
@FrolickingFizzgig

What I pulled from it is that there's no overt romance and the ending of the movie is going to cause some anxiety for some Reylo fans. Probably because Kylo isn't definitively on any side (which was my ending prediction anyways).

But the way these things have been leaked is way sketchy to me. I'm sure JWT may believe her, but I keep seeing her and others use anonymous sources as proof of the leaks. I simply can't trust that.
@ZioRen

I found it believable at first, but the more I think about it, the more I think she just read the VD.  We know now it was a retail employee who got the shipment ahead of schedule.  I doubt that person was the only one who looked at it.  The Force Ghost stuff might be a good guess.

Also, she lost credibility with me when she said both ants and Reylos will get the good and bad. Sorry, but if we get ANY hint of Reylo, the ants have lost - period. There isn't much middle ground there. If she's talking about Kylo's redemption in the second movie being a bumpy ride, sure - I can buy that. Still with that wording she seemed to be talking out of both sides of her mouth.
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 6449
Likes : 36367
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 101
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by KrazyForKylo on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:41 pm

@ZioRen wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I wouldn't say she backtracked. Assuming for 2 seconds she's telling the truth the vibe I got was that they have amazing scenes together, an incredible connection and in her opinion things are looking very hopeful for the future of their storyline. HOWEVER, it's not totally smooth sailing (duh). Antis will be happy because there's no kiss, which I'm personally happy to hear.
@FrolickingFizzgig

What I pulled from it is that there's no overt romance and the ending of the movie is going to cause some anxiety for some Reylo fans. Probably because Kylo isn't definitively on any side (which was my ending prediction anyways).

But the way these things have been leaked is way sketchy to me. I'm sure JWT may believe it, but I keep seeing her and others use anonymous sources as proof of the leaks' validity. I simply can't trust that.
@ZioRen

Yeah, I remain sceptical because there are anxious people on Tumblr begging for anons to come forward and relieve their anxiety. I get their need for it, but so implicitly trusting people who could just be telling them what they want to hear... nope. I personally need more evidence than that.
avatar
KrazyForKylo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 136
Likes : 788
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ZioRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:41 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I wouldn't say she backtracked. Assuming for 2 seconds she's telling the truth the vibe I got was that they have amazing scenes together, an incredible connection and in her opinion things are looking very hopeful for the future of their storyline. HOWEVER, it's not totally smooth sailing (duh). Antis will be happy because there's no kiss, which I'm personally happy to hear.
@FrolickingFizzgig

What I pulled from it is that there's no overt romance and the ending of the movie is going to cause some anxiety for some Reylo fans. Probably because Kylo isn't definitively on any side (which was my ending prediction anyways).

But the way these things have been leaked is way sketchy to me. I'm sure JWT may believe her, but I keep seeing her and others use anonymous sources as proof of the leaks. I simply can't trust that.
@ZioRen

I found it believable at first, but the more I think about it, the more I think she just read the VD.  We know now it was a retail employee who got the shipment ahead of schedule.  I doubt that person was the only one who looked at it.  The Force Ghost stuff might be a good guess.

Also, she lost credibility with me when she said both ants and Reylos will get the good and bad.  Sorry, but if we get ANY hint of Reylo, the ants have lost - period.  There isn't much middle ground there.  If she's talking about Kylo's redemption in the second movie being a bumpy ride, sure - I can buy that.  Still with that wording she seemed to be talking out of both sides of her mouth.
@IoJovi

I thought the EXACT same thing. If there's any clear signs of Reylo, we won and antis lost. Almost none of us expected for them to go full romance in TLJ anyways. It's like she thought she started out too excited and had to tone it down to appear more believable.

I'm not saying she's necessarily a fake. At this point, who knows? I certainly find her more believable than RenistheKey. But I don't like the way she's operated regarding her leaks and I need more proof than this.
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1771
Likes : 11475
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SoloSideCousin on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:47 pm

The Kylorenema person seemed to indicate while their connection is good, that there is something outside of the relationship that is still dividing them. That might give antis some fuel ... especially if he isn't in the mood to come back to the light. That same person said he was done with dark, but wasn't light either. He'd also be a major fugitive at this point on both sides. These are all serious bumps.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3921
Likes : 17892
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:50 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I wouldn't say she backtracked. Assuming for 2 seconds she's telling the truth the vibe I got was that they have amazing scenes together, an incredible connection and in her opinion things are looking very hopeful for the future of their storyline. HOWEVER, it's not totally smooth sailing (duh). Antis will be happy because there's no kiss, which I'm personally happy to hear.
@FrolickingFizzgig

What I pulled from it is that there's no overt romance and the ending of the movie is going to cause some anxiety for some Reylo fans. Probably because Kylo isn't definitively on any side (which was my ending prediction anyways).

But the way these things have been leaked is way sketchy to me. I'm sure JWT may believe her, but I keep seeing her and others use anonymous sources as proof of the leaks. I simply can't trust that.
@ZioRen

I found it believable at first, but the more I think about it, the more I think she just read the VD.  We know now it was a retail employee who got the shipment ahead of schedule.  I doubt that person was the only one who looked at it.  The Force Ghost stuff might be a good guess.

Also, she lost credibility with me when she said both ants and Reylos will get the good and bad. Sorry, but if we get ANY hint of Reylo, the ants have lost - period. There isn't much middle ground there. If she's talking about Kylo's redemption in the second movie being a bumpy ride, sure - I can buy that. Still with that wording she seemed to be talking out of both sides of her mouth.
@IoJovi
Honestly, I think the denial is going to double-down after the movie in some ways. I'm unconvinced that the most hardcore denialists will admit that anybody "won". People are going to refuse to see it the same way they refused to see it in TFA.
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3504
Likes : 30294
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 23
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by CienaRee on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:51 pm

@ZioRen wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:I wouldn't say she backtracked. Assuming for 2 seconds she's telling the truth the vibe I got was that they have amazing scenes together, an incredible connection and in her opinion things are looking very hopeful for the future of their storyline. HOWEVER, it's not totally smooth sailing (duh). Antis will be happy because there's no kiss, which I'm personally happy to hear.
@FrolickingFizzgig

What I pulled from it is that there's no overt romance and the ending of the movie is going to cause some anxiety for some Reylo fans. Probably because Kylo isn't definitively on any side (which was my ending prediction anyways).

But the way these things have been leaked is way sketchy to me. I'm sure JWT may believe her, but I keep seeing her and others use anonymous sources as proof of the leaks. I simply can't trust that.
@ZioRen

I found it believable at first, but the more I think about it, the more I think she just read the VD.  We know now it was a retail employee who got the shipment ahead of schedule.  I doubt that person was the only one who looked at it.  The Force Ghost stuff might be a good guess.

Also, she lost credibility with me when she said both ants and Reylos will get the good and bad.  Sorry, but if we get ANY hint of Reylo, the ants have lost - period.  There isn't much middle ground there.  If she's talking about Kylo's redemption in the second movie being a bumpy ride, sure - I can buy that.  Still with that wording she seemed to be talking out of both sides of her mouth.
@IoJovi

I thought the EXACT same thing. If there's any clear signs of Reylo, we won and antis lost. Almost none of us expected for them to go full romance in TLJ anyways. It's like she thought she started out too excited and had to tone it down to appear more believable.

I'm not saying she's necessarily a fake. At this point, who knows? I certainly find her more believable than RenistheKey. But I don't like the way she's operated regarding her leaks and I need more proof than this.
@ZioRen

Yeah,I've said before that I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt but the way she's been so vauge has been really annoying.I mean I PMed her a couple of times asking her whether she enjoyed the movie and if there's any truth to the hut rumor but she didn't respond to any of that even though I wasn't asking her to reveal spoilery things.And like I'm sorry but as a Reylo shipper she should be aware of all the theories Reylos have made and that we aren't expecting smooth ride.I just hate that all of a sudden some people started behaving like other Reylos had these huge expectations of a kiss or things being easy when that's not the case at all so I was really annoyed by that manage your expectations BS because Reylos have been doing that for two years now and we've got more stuff from the marketing that we ever hoped to get.That alone should tell you how low some fans's expectations have been.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1058
Likes : 5221
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ZioRen on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:51 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:The Kylorenema person seemed to indicate while their connection is good, that there is something outside of the relationship that is still dividing them. That might give antis some fuel ... especially if he isn't in the mood to come back to the light. That same person said he was done with dark, but wasn't light either. He'd also be a major fugitive at this point on both sides.  These are all serious bumps.
@SoloSideCousin

These anons were also saying they don't betray each other and that they want to be together, but they can't because ~reasons~. Sounds very dramatic and romantic. To me, this is still very, very solidly Reylo and not something antis would ever celebrate over. Roadblocks in stories are built to eventually be overcome, after all. The fact that it's something OUTSIDE the relationship and not within it makes it even more of a romantic trope.
avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1771
Likes : 11475
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Acritiqua on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:52 pm

To me Reylo wins for TLJ if Rey and Kylo aren't related and share a lot of intense moments with lots of eye contact and there is some sympathy between them (not to say there is not enmity).
avatar
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 286
Likes : 892
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum