Kenobi: A Star Wars Story

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Kenobi: A Star Wars Story

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 5:26 am

Could this be preliminary training for the Obi-Wan spin off? Ewan looks very Obi-Wan-Esque... Confus
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 12:01 pm

Training a little early. Possibly maybe for an appearance in 9? Just a thought.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 12:06 pm

I'm over the moon with joy that they're doing a Kenobi movie with the perfect and  lovely Ewan McGregor. He was one of the best things (if not the best thing) about the prequels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 12:08 pm

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Could this be preliminary training for the Obi-Wan spin off? Ewan looks very Obi-Wan-Esque... Confus
@TheBastardofMandalore

If it is, could we be seeing Obi-Wan in a fistfight? Like, no lightsaber, just a full-on, John Wick-style hand-to-hand combat?

Lucasfilm can have ALL my money.
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 1:14 pm

Could still be trying to lose all the weight he gained for Fargo (which WTF? I <3 him, but any awards for that show should've gone to Carrie Coon and Mary Elizabeth Winstead).
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 2:26 pm

Talking about Kenobi. I was thinking that if JJ decides to use force ghosts in his story, Rian has set it up beautifully that they could use Ewan. Luke projected a much younger version of himself to Kylo when he faced him. I realized it was probably due to that is how he looked when Kylo last saw him. Then Yoda showed us that force ghosts can manipulate the living world by using the force lightning and rapping Luke on the nose with his cane. If they can use this, than they can explain Obi Wan in his younger self.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 12:40 am

Is this movie confirmed by LF already? Last time I heard, this is still a rumor?
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 11:55 am

I’m going to put this down as a rumour for now as I see no other confirmation about filming in Belfast

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/belfast-to-join-star-wars-universe-as-spinoff-movie-comes-to-town-36591457.html

Staff at the city's Paint Hall studios in the Titanic Quarter have been told that once production on the final series of Game Of Thrones finishes later this year, the legendary sci-fi saga will be coming to town.

Star Wars creator George Lucas was in Belfast before Christmas checking out locations for a new stand-alone film centring on the life of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi - with Ewan McGregor reprising the role he first played in 1999 prequel The Phantom Menace....."We've been told there will be work throughout 2019 because Star Wars is coming to Belfast," said an insider.
MrsWindu
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 4:48 pm

@MrsWindu wrote:I’m going to put this down as a rumour for now as I see no other confirmation about filming in Belfast

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/belfast-to-join-star-wars-universe-as-spinoff-movie-comes-to-town-36591457.html

Staff at the city's Paint Hall studios in the Titanic Quarter have been told that once production on the final series of Game Of Thrones finishes later this year, the legendary sci-fi saga will be coming to town.

Star Wars creator George Lucas was in Belfast before Christmas checking out locations for a new stand-alone film centring on the life of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi - with Ewan McGregor reprising the role he first played in 1999 prequel The Phantom Menace....."We've been told there will be work throughout 2019 because Star Wars is coming to Belfast," said an insider.
@MrsWindu

It's possible, but I am suspicious of this, because I doubt that Disney would have George Lucas scout out anything. Disney will compliment him, but I am pretty sure that they want that relationship to be largely be severed in terms of input on post 2012 intellectual property decisions. Disney rejected much of what George suggested for TFA. Though he apologized, he called Disney "white slavers" on Charlie Rose. And most telling to me is that he was nowhere to be seen with anything to do with TLJ. To my knowledge, there is not even a picture of GL and Rian together.
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 5:27 pm

I too lazy to link it, but if you Google Lucas' interview with Breznican in 2015 about The Force Awakens, boy is he bitter about having his ideas not used for TFA. Like it's pretty blunt, so doubtful he'd have any involvement in a rumored Obi-Wan film.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum