Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Teo oswald on Thu 14 Dec - 13:58

Hello Everybody, I'm Teo and I'm new one. I saw this amazing forum and i couldn't control myself for subscrive. I'am italian boy so...i want to apology for my bad english style. Anyway I hope to enjoy myself and find beautifull peoples who like as me as well the Star wars Universe. thanks !!!! and Saluti from Ital Very Happy y

Teo oswald
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Maria Antonietta on Thu 14 Dec - 14:08

@Teo oswald wrote:Hello Everybody, I'm Teo and I'm new one. I saw this amazing forum and i couldn't control myself for subscrive. I'am italian boy so...i want to apology for my bad english style. Anyway I hope to enjoy myself and find beautifull peoples who like as me as well the Star wars Universe. thanks !!!! and Saluti from Ital Very Happy y
@Teo oswald

PAESANO!!!!!
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Thu 14 Dec - 14:40

@Teo oswald wrote:Hello Everybody, I'm Teo and I'm new one. I saw this amazing forum and i couldn't control myself for subscrive. I'am italian boy so...i want to apology for my bad english style. Anyway I hope to enjoy myself and find beautifull peoples who like as me as well the Star wars Universe. thanks !!!! and Saluti from Ital Very Happy y
@Teo oswald

Welcome, Teo! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick on Thu 14 Dec - 14:51

@Teo oswald
Welcome Teo, compaesana anch'io WinksD
cherrylipstick
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Thu 14 Dec - 14:55

@cherrylipstick wrote:@Teo oswald
@cherrylipstick

noooo really? Very Happy mi fa piacere !!!

thanks everybody you're all lovely Embarassed

Teo oswald
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Thu 14 Dec - 15:05

@Teo oswald wrote:
@cherrylipstick wrote:@Teo oswald
@cherrylipstick

noooo really? Very Happy mi fa piacere !!!

thanks everybody you're all lovely Embarassed
@Teo oswald

Too many Italians here, siamo assai Very Happy
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Thu 14 Dec - 20:10

@Teo oswald

Hi Teo and @KristinaMarie! Welcome! sunny

Also welcome to all of our new members who are lurking lol. We don't bite. ^^

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chained Prometheus on Tue 19 Dec - 7:15

Greetings and Salutations, everyone! I'm Chained Prometheus! Smile Hope everyone is doing well!
Chained Prometheus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Tue 19 Dec - 12:37

@Chained Prometheus wrote:Greetings and Salutations, everyone! I'm Chained Prometheus! Smile Hope everyone is doing well!
@Chained Prometheus

Welcome Smile
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Wed 20 Dec - 0:46

Welcome all new members!!!! Smile

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 20 Dec - 1:05

@Chained Prometheus wrote:Greetings and Salutations, everyone! I'm Chained Prometheus! Smile Hope everyone is doing well!
@Chained Prometheus

Hello!
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alhana77 on Wed 20 Dec - 13:37

Hello everyone!
This is my first post but I've been lurking around here for a long time primarily because english is not my first language - I'm Italian - so I apologize in advance for any mistake I will make.
I'm a Reylo since TFA came out,  and after TLJ I'm even more invested in them (if that is possible Laughing ).
This is really a wonderful place and I'm glad I've found all of you!!
Alhana77
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 20 Dec - 15:34

@Alhana77

Hello & welcome! cheers

You Pierce My Soul. I am Half Agony, Half Hope.
-Jane Austen
SheLitAFire

Localisation : organizing the galaxy's 1st Annual Admiral Ackbar Appreciation and Admiration Memorial Ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Wed 20 Dec - 18:17

@Alhana77 wrote:Hello everyone!
This is my first post but I've been lurking around here for a long time primarily because english is not my first language - I'm Italian - so I apologize in advance for any mistake I will make.
I'm a Reylo since TFA came out,  and after TLJ I'm even more invested in them (if that is possible Laughing ).
This is really a wonderful place and I'm glad I've found all of you!!
@Alhana77

Ciao!!!
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

A little about me

Post by Lamiller1390 on Wed 20 Dec - 23:34

Hello Fellow Reylo Fans,

Let us see, I am a single mom who has been a huge Star Wars fan since I was a kid. I am currently passing that same love onto my five-year-old daughter who currently has a huge crush on Kylo.

I am currently living in a town called Chambéry, France. It is in the South Eastern part of France about an hour away from Italy and Switzerland by train. I am a foreign student from the United States here to learn French.

In the United States, I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico (YES that is an ACTUAL State in the US... not a part of Mexico... NO I do not speak Spanish, and NO I do not need a passport to leave the state). Both here in France and in the United States I am a student. While I am studying French in France, in the United States I study Criminology, Sociology, and Urban Geography.

As a result, I find myself analyzing the crap out of things and lately my new obsession has been analyzing Kylo Ren as a complex character from a psychological and sociological standpoint. Understanding his background and why is acting the way he is now. This led me to start becoming actively involved in discussions through youtube video comments... which led me here... Hahaha. So yeah. That is me. Glad to have found like-minded people that I can discuss this stuff with. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 20 Dec - 23:45

@Lamiller1390

Welcome/Bienvenue

Very Happy
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamiller1390 on Wed 20 Dec - 23:48

@Darth_Awakened Merci, c'est très gentilé.

Very Happy
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Thu 21 Dec - 0:30

@Lamiller1390 wrote:Hello Fellow Reylo Fans,

Let us see, I am a single mom who has been a huge Star Wars fan since I was a kid. I am currently passing that same love onto my five-year-old daughter who currently has a huge crush on Kylo.

I am currently living in a town called Chambéry, France. It is in the South Eastern part of France about an hour away from Italy and Switzerland by train. I am a foreign student from the United States here to learn French.

In the United States, I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico (YES that is an ACTUAL State in the US... not a part of Mexico... NO I do not speak Spanish, and NO I do not need a passport to leave the state). Both here in France and in the United States I am a student. While I am studying French in France, in the United States I study Criminology, Sociology, and Urban Geography.

As a result, I find myself analyzing the crap out of things and lately my new obsession has been analyzing Kylo Ren as a complex character from a psychological and sociological standpoint. Understanding his background and why is acting the way he is now. This led me to start becoming actively involved in discussions through youtube video comments... which led me here... Hahaha. So yeah. That is me. Glad to have found like-minded people that I can discuss this stuff with. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
@Lamiller1390

Welcome, so glad to have you here!! I love your academic interests!! So fascinating! I'm just north of where you're from, in Denver, Colorado Lolilol But Europe sounds way better imo lol
also: "no I do not need a passport to leave the state" ROFL

-Jane Austen
SheLitAFire

Localisation : organizing the galaxy's 1st Annual Admiral Ackbar Appreciation and Admiration Memorial Ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamiller1390 on Thu 21 Dec - 0:51

@SheLitAFire wrote:

@Lamiller1390

Welcome, so glad to have you here!! I love your academic interests!! So fascinating! I'm just north of where you're from, in Denver, Colorado Lolilol But Europe sounds way better imo lol
@SheLitAFire

HAHAHA, Yes Europe, at this point in time is WAY better than the political BS going on in the US right now.

You would not believe how many people in the US Do Not know New Mexico is an actual US state. It is ridiculous.

Yeah, I am a pattern person. I like understanding cause and effect. Looking at why something happens. Why people react a certain way, do certain things, motivations, etc. I am fond of understanding crime patterns and figuring out why certain areas of a city have "higher" crime rates than others. There is a lot of reasons as to why. But for the sake of this forum, I am curious as to why Kylo Ren, in particular, has gone down the road he has. Why the politics in Star Wars are as they are. The push and pull, cause and effect. Plus the psychological makeups of people. As I have been in and out of therapy almost my whole life I have a pretty solid foundation as to how people think and react to certain situations... stimuli... etc.
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Antonietta on Thu 21 Dec - 0:53

@Lamiller1390

Welcome!
Maria Antonietta
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Thu 21 Dec - 1:05

@Lamiller1390 wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:

@Lamiller1390

@SheLitAFire

HAHAHA, Yes Europe, at this point in time is WAY better than the political BS going on in the US right now.

You would not believe how many people in the US Do Not know New Mexico is an actual US state. It is ridiculous.

Yeah, I am a pattern person. I like understanding cause and effect. Looking at why something happens. Why people react a certain way, do certain things, motivations, etc. I am fond of understanding crime patterns and figuring out why certain areas of a city have "higher" crime rates than others. There is a lot of reasons as to why. But for the sake of this forum, I am curious as to why Kylo Ren, in particular, has gone down the road he has. Why the politics in Star Wars are as they are. The push and pull, cause and effect. Plus the psychological makeups of people. As I have been in and out of therapy almost my whole life I have a pretty solid foundation as to how people think and react to certain situations... stimuli... etc.
@Lamiller1390

I'm totally feeling ya on the interest in "cause and effect," political and social patterns, and psychoanalysis narratives! I have 2 bachelor degrees: 1 in history and 1 in psychology, my minor was sociology, and my MA degree is history.

-Jane Austen
SheLitAFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamiller1390 on Thu 21 Dec - 1:10

@SheLitAFire YES, that is good to know I am not alone in this way of thinking. I have always thought like that. I love puzzles and I find people to be puzzles. I would be that creepy girl who just goes and sits at a place like a mall just to watch how people interact. I thought I was just weird... (well I am) but it is just how my mind works. So what I study is exactly how I think and it makes sense to me.

I also have the personal background to understand a lot of various situations so I don't always speak from just knowledge I have acquired from school but also from my life.

Star Wars was my childhood and I relate so much to Kylo and Rey in so many ways that I find myself totally obsessing over them... hahaha. I am pretty sure I have now talked all my friend's ears off at this point.
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Thu 21 Dec - 1:25

@Lamiller1390 wrote:@SheLitAFire YES, that is good to know I am not alone in this way of thinking. I have always thought like that. I love puzzles and I find people to be puzzles. I would be that creepy girl who just goes and sits at a place like a mall just to watch how people interact. I thought I was just weird... (well I am) but it is just how my mind works. So what I study is exactly how I think and it makes sense to me.  
@Lamiller1390

Oh, I definitely do that. I have NO SHAME! We can be creepy together lol

-Jane Austen
SheLitAFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamiller1390 on Thu 21 Dec - 1:33

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@Lamiller1390 wrote:@SheLitAFire YES, that is good to know I am not alone in this way of thinking. I have always thought like that. I love puzzles and I find people to be puzzles. I would be that creepy girl who just goes and sits at a place like a mall just to watch how people interact. I thought I was just weird... (well I am) but it is just how my mind works. So what I study is exactly how I think and it makes sense to me.  
@Lamiller1390

Oh, I definitely do that. I have NO SHAME! We can be creepy together lol
@SheLitAFire

YES... hahaha. cheers

Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post by Good-olio Raeh on Sun 24 Dec - 8:18

Hello, everyone! I am also a new member of this forum. I am so excited to talk Star Wars with a lovely group of like-minded people. Very Happy Don't abandon the ship! Very Happy
Good-olio Raeh
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum