TFA BTS Sneak Peaks Released!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TFA BTS Sneak Peaks Released!

Post by Birdwoman on Fri 1 Apr - 0:27

Adam was in the Marines. I know they teach them to fight combat hand to hand. I am sure that helped him with these lightsaber battles.
I could just stare at his arms.....

Birdwoman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 1 Apr - 0:32

Force22 wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote: video featuring all the similarities between Star Wars: A New Hope and Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Lovely! Poe is princess Leia!

Interesting that Reylo is not in these similarities, which explains why people who perceive TFA to be ANH rehash fail to see or predict Reylo.

The reason there is not to much Reylo is because this was sourced from the evil empire site. They are so obvious Twisted Evil
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on Fri 1 Apr - 0:35

spacebaby45678 wrote:
Force22 wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote: video featuring all the similarities between Star Wars: A New Hope and Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Interesting that Reylo is not in these similarities, which explains why people who perceive TFA to be ANH rehash fail to see or predict Reylo.

The reason there is not to  much Reylo is because this was sourced from the evil empire site. They are so obvious Twisted Evil
..there's not much Reylo because there's nothing anywhere to compare it with.....Reylo is original...
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Fri 1 Apr - 0:43

Kessel
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mana on Fri 1 Apr - 1:18

Force22 wrote:
Mana wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
Force22 wrote:

The reason there is not to  much Reylo is because this was sourced from the evil empire site. They are so obvious Twisted Evil
..there's not much Reylo because there's nothing anywhere to compare it with.....Reylo is original...

Yeah, that's what I mean. TFA is ANH except for Reylo.But if someone watches it with the mentality that it is indeed ANH rehash, they'll miss Reylo, cause it's original to Star Wars movies.
The fanboys will be in for a rude awakening....
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren's 8-Pack on Fri 1 Apr - 1:21

M

Oh my...holy @&**%#**!!!!

Sapristi Sapristi Sapristi Sapristi

AHHHHHh!!!
( totally freaks out )

Pop corn
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonFyre on Fri 1 Apr - 14:11

http://trashwilldo.tumblr.com/post/142036947235/i-love-how-daisy-is-struggling-to-hold-her

Kessel89 wrote:
This one looks like Finn and Poe having a lovers' quarrel ... tongue

Force22 wrote:They do have chemistry!

Early stages of Stormpilot, it seems. The film makers and the cast approved! Laughing
MoonFyre
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonFyre on Fri 1 Apr - 15:07

MoonFyre
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 1 Apr - 17:59

This man brings some serious Medieval realness to SW:

I hope he keeps that gritty, brawler style of fighting. PT ballet fights will suit Rey well because she's so feminine. especially if she gets a double blade.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Fri 1 Apr - 18:02

@vaderito there is something so primal and hot about his lightsaber swing *fans self*
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville on Fri 1 Apr - 18:04

vaderito wrote:This man brings some serious Medieval realness to SW:

I hope he keeps that gritty, brawler style of fighting. PT ballet fights will suit Rey well because she's so feminine. especially if she gets a double blade.

I wonder what kind of dance training he has.
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 1 Apr - 18:09

BastilaBey wrote:vaderito there is something so primal and hot about his lightsaber swing *fans self*

it should be cause he is raw and primal (purr/roar as his Force sound) and he makes Rey all raw and primal too. I like primal Rey that Kylo awakened more than cutesy "I'm Rey" Rey of Finn scenes.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Fri 1 Apr - 22:30

vaderito wrote:
rey09 wrote:I just read on tumblr where an anti said JJ favors Revan and Bastila?? And the anti was worried and saying he or she would let go of SW forever if they do reylo (good riddance). But I'm searching all over and can't seem to find any place saying that statement. I find it unbelievable JJ would blatantly say something like that, but why would an anti even know that before us?

I think that JJ said he liked KOTOR not specifically Revan and Bastila. But because Reylo community (and not just Reylo) noticed striking similarities, word turned into "JJ likes R&B". Broken phone.

They are so beautiful:

http://starwarsnonsense.tumblr.com/

He looks especially amazing in the fourth GIF down

Also, we see now why he looks like he had a bruise on his arm. It was makeup for the really bad injury/cut.
ReyofLightSide
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Fri 1 Apr - 23:24

He's a total Prince in that one. Jon Snow hair and all that. Interesting when you look at these Rey and Kylo gifs, she's from sunshine and sand and he brought her to night, forest and snow. There must be some metaphor here. Sand and snow. Hmmm. Day and night I get.
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Ben Solo on Fri 1 Apr - 23:57

Now I have Cole Porter's Night and Day as an earworm! WinksD
Mrs Ben Solo
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Fri 1 Apr - 23:58

Anyone else think Daisy could've played an elf on LOTR lol? She's got the look.
rey09
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Sat 2 Apr - 0:48

Just saw a commercial for the digital HD download and it is Reylo heavy. They show the "you'll never be a strong as Darth Vader", Kylo talking to the helmet, and them with the crossed light sabers at the edge of the cliff.
ReyofLightSide
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sat 2 Apr - 1:07

I didn't know where to stick this so here is something that mark apparently said in the extras:

Mark Hamill felt that Luke has “great reservations” when Rey finds him on Ahch-To. “He’s very conflicted,” the actor said. “We’ll have to wait and see [what happens].”

Dear Father Luke has reservations seeing his daughter? No way
rey09
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey on Sat 2 Apr - 1:26

Force22 wrote:
rey09 wrote:I didn't know where to stick this so here is something that mark apparently said in the extras:

Mark Hamill felt that Luke has “great reservations” when Rey finds him on Ahch-To. “He’s very conflicted,” the actor said. “We’ll have to wait and see [what happens].”

Dear Father Luke has reservations seeing his daughter? No way

Well, that's what he looks like, right?

But according to Rey Skywalker proponents, he has reservations and seems conflicted cause he feels guilty.
Trust me, there's always an explanation. Laughing So of course this line doesn't debunk anything.
Exactly, it's what he looks like but apparently we need everything spelled out Razz he knows it's time to face the music and deal with his nephew
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 2 Apr - 1:32

I just watched the Documentary. That one doesn't have the Fight so it isn't Reylo relevant. But relevant stuff:

No one is selling Rey and Finn as a couple. Absolutely no one.

JJ said that the story wasn't about Luke, Leia and Han but Rey, Finn, Poe and Kylo Ren. Old generation is just ushering in the new generation.

JJ and KK and everyone said that SW is about family. That's at the end of the documentary. It shows a montage of scenes that illustrate a family - Chewie hugs Leia, Poe and Finn hug, Finn and Rey hug, forehead kiss, Kylo unmasks for Han, Han and Leia hug, ends with Rey's words:"We'll meet again. I believe that" as in "all these characters will meet again".

JJ gravely says about Han Slaying:"It was necessary. TFA isn't just about the Force awakening in a young woman but also the DS awakening in the villain".

Ford said that Han had to make a sacrifice for emotional weight and to help realize great potential that AD's character has. Along those lines.

JJ and AD talked about Kylo being neglected by his parents and Snoke preying on him. JJ calls Kylo "kid" all the time. Tumblr already has quotes.

JJ says about Rey that it's so exciting to have a "brand new character discover Luke" as in "legend Luke".

vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalianah on Sat 2 Apr - 14:55

rey09 wrote:

@darth dingbat, this is forrealsies.

That production promo for Ep8 screamed 'wtf are you doing here?' - and why would he be conflicted if it wasn't something along the lines of Rey being corrupted, not pure in her needs, not ready to train, being forced bonded?

I mean sure maybe he's just a crabby old man now who doesn't want to get involved anymore - like Yoda - but there's much more to the story.

And yeah it totally debunks the Skywalker theory (not that we didn't already know that).
Kalianah
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://reylosource.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalianah on Sat 2 Apr - 15:03

vaderito wrote:I just watched the Documentary.

JJ gravely says about Han Slaying:"It was necessary. TFA isn't just about the Force awakening in a young woman but also the DS awakening in the villain".

Ford said that Han had to make a sacrifice for emotional weight and to help realize great potential that AD's character has. Along those lines.

This is the main thing that gives me pause about all of the redemption stuff - not that it doesn't have LOADS of evidence, but that they might just be building a very complex villain that is tragic - in a way that I don't think we ever full got to experience with Anakin. Because Adam Driver can do some amazing stuff, he wants complexity and weight in his roles and he never would have signed on without it.

And the fact that JJ keeps emphasizing that it was the birth of a villain and a hero...I think it's basically for TFA alone and not indicative of their later roles, but a part of me does have to acknowledge that they could just be going full steam ahead on the complex villain and no redemption. Have the Solo legacy be a complete tragedy.
Kalianah
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://reylosource.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum