Star Wars Battlefront

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars Battlefront

Post by IoJovi on Tue 26 Sep - 16:45

@SanghaRen wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:Triple post!  Laughing

There is some interesting footage, like Kylo's gameplay for examle. And there is special guest. Laughing
@Geralt_Riv

I get sick only watching the trailer. Please can video game creators make special versions for people suffering of motion sickness Smile Spaceship battles are not for me. I would want this game as single player and with only duels between the different characters. Plus single mode player for the Iden Versio story because I really like her.

JB has a good voice. They should use him to voice more stuff.

@IoJovi

Where is Rae Sloane? I missed her.
@SanghaRen

I believe that was her who received the news the Emperor was dead - when they began flaking about new stories.

IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Tue 26 Sep - 16:50

@IoJovi wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:

There is some interesting footage, like Kylo's gameplay for examle. And there is special guest. Laughing
@Geralt_Riv

I get sick only watching the trailer. Please can video game creators make special versions for people suffering of motion sickness Smile Spaceship battles are not for me. I would want this game as single player and with only duels between the different characters. Plus single mode player for the Iden Versio story because I really like her.

@IoJovi

@SanghaRen

I believe that was her who received the news the Emperor was dead - when they began flaking about new stories.

@IoJovi

If it's the scene I think starting at 3:28, that's Iden Versio, the leader of Inferno Squad.
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Tue 26 Sep - 17:09

@SanghaRen wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:

@Geralt_Riv

@IoJovi

@SanghaRen

@IoJovi

If it's the scene I think starting at 3:28, that's Iden Versio, the leader of Inferno Squad.
@SanghaRen
Awesome, thanks. I stand corrected!
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Wed 27 Sep - 1:33

@IoJovi

I do wish they'd include Rae Sloane somewhere. It's not the first time they have a look-alike character. In one episode of SW Rebels, many including me, thought that finally came true but the credits and PH debunked it. That annoyed me a bit because that Imperial really looked like the comic book version of Rae Skoane. It's like really, you had to go for a similar looking character, can't you go for, Idk, a blonde or red-haired?

I can't complain too much though because I like Iden Versio. I think the man breaking the news that the Emperor is dead in the scene is her super fun father.
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Mon 2 Oct - 19:58

I was trying to find if y'all were discussing this- couldn't find/missed it if so. But anyway, can't get over how HOT this girl is 

rey09
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Mon 2 Oct - 20:07

@rey09 wrote:I was trying to find if y'all were discussing this- couldn't find/missed it if so. But anyway, can't get over how HOT this girl is 

@rey09

Holy schnickeys!!! Shocked

As a (mostly) straight woman, I can see why our boy has fallen for her at the level that he has... Laughing
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Mon 2 Oct - 20:10

@IoJovi wrote:
@rey09 wrote:I was trying to find if y'all were discussing this- couldn't find/missed it if so. But anyway, can't get over how HOT this girl is 

@rey09

As a (mostly) straight woman, I can see why our boy has fallen for her at the level that he has... Laughing
@IoJovi

I've been wondering all day who those guys behind her are.
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Mon 2 Oct - 20:18

@IoJovi wrote:

@rey09

@IoJovi  He was so into her power in TFA, how will he stand it seeing her like this??? Welp, he's done for.
rey09
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleCrumble122 on Fri 20 Oct - 0:37

Really interesting coverage from these guys who played some early missions from the single player campaign.

AppleCrumble122
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Mon 30 Oct - 12:17

I wish I did get motion sickness with video games. This trailer starts with Kylo’s theme. And the cover image has Rey with an interesting haircut. She looks a bit dark.

SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Wed 8 Nov - 14:35

Interview of the actor for Del Meeko! Starting at around 3:50. Nice BTS images too of the motion capture. Wow, I didn’t realize how physical it was for the actors. I love how he describes Gideon: zero compassion, zero empathy, yes sir. Yep, we got that from the book Smile

SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Wed 8 Nov - 17:23

@SanghaRen wrote:I wish I did get motion sickness with video games. This trailer starts with Kylo’s theme. And the cover image has Rey with an interesting haircut. She looks a bit dark.

@SanghaRen

I'll be getting the game on the 14th....am so excited every time I see the trailers. I also want to learn more about the tomb/shrine near Maz's castle on Takodana.

We are the spark, that’ll light the fire, that’ll burn the First Order down.
panki

http://starwarstheorist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Wed 8 Nov - 17:36

Kylo looks like the most powerful character in the game with his freeze ability. Laughing
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Wed 8 Nov - 18:24

Sleemo has lots of images:

https://sleemo.tumblr.com/
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star on Thu 9 Nov - 14:31

Finally purchased the game yesterday. I hope we see each other online! Smile
Man Without A Star
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Sun 12 Nov - 9:02

There have been leaks of Battlefront 2 cutscenes and gameplay. Spoilers galore!!

This connects the ST to Aftermath and Inferno Squad and there are images of the strange blue stone compass that MSW claimed Luke owned on Ahch-to, Iden Versio as a rebel, an older Iden, a bearded Han during the time of Aftermath:Life debt (just before Ben was born) and Maz Kanata.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

panki

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee on Sun 12 Nov - 9:50

Sleemo from tumblr has uploaded clips of Kylo talking and OMG he sounds horrible(never thought I would say that,but that's what happens when they don't have Adam voicing him,lol):
https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/167381415607/unmasked-kylo-battlefront2
https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/166701147462/kylo-ren-tie-battlefront-2
Laughing Laughing Laughing

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 12 Nov - 9:54

@CienaRee wrote:Sleemo from tumblr  has uploaded clips of Kylo talking and OMG he sounds horrible(never thought I would say that,but that's what happens when they don't have Adam voicing him,lol):
https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/167381415607/unmasked-kylo-battlefront2
https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/166701147462/kylo-ren-tie-battlefront-2
Laughing Laughing Laughing
@CienaRee

Suspect Suspect Suspect
I agree with Sleemo. He sounds nothing like Adam. Laughing
Moonlight13
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 12 Nov - 12:12

@panki

I am crying right now. Did I understand correctly that

Spoiler:
Del Meeko dies? D*** Gideon! Or was it Kylo who killed him Shocked Makes more sense if it is Gideon. That guy really turned a cold-blooded killer, which was quite clear in the book, but in the game, it looks like it even went up a notch.
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki on Sun 12 Nov - 13:04

@SanghaRen wrote:@panki

Spoiler:
Del Meeko dies? D*** Gideon! Or was it Kylo who killed him Shocked Makes more sense if it is Gideon. That guy really turned a cold-blooded killer, which was quite clear in the book, but in the game, it looks like it even went up a notch.
@SanghaRen

Spoiler:
My heart broke when I read that Del died Sad....I loved his character in the book...fortunately from what I read it was Gideon who killed him (Kylo just did the mind probe and torture) and had his body planted on a ship for Iden to find. Evil or Very Mad Del and Iden have a daughter as well named after Iden's Mum. I wonder if she works for the resistance and whether we'll see her sometime.

panki

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Sun 12 Nov - 13:24

@panki wrote:
@SanghaRen wrote:@panki

Spoiler:
@SanghaRen

Spoiler:
My heart broke when I read that Del died Sad....I loved his character in the book...fortunately from what I read it was Gideon who killed him (Kylo just did the mind probe and torture) and had his body planted on a ship for Iden to find. Evil or Very Mad Del and Iden have a daughter as well named after Iden's Mum. I wonder if she works for the resistance and whether we'll see her sometime.
@panki

Spoiler:
It would have been bad if it had been Kylo. I find it fascinating that they have Kylo meet the Inferno Squad people.

Well, if you find any other picture or clip with the Inferno Squad, please post. I wish I could play the game and find out for myself.
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 on Sun 12 Nov - 14:51

@panki wrote:There have been leaks of Battlefront 2 cutscenes and gameplay. Spoilers galore!!

This connects the ST to Aftermath and Inferno Squad and there are images of the strange blue stone compass that MSW claimed Luke owned on Ahch-to, Iden Versio as a rebel, an older Iden, a bearded Han during the time of Aftermath:Life debt (just before Ben was born) and Maz Kanata.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
@panki

Spoiler:
Did anyone watch Kylo's Gameplay in the 3 hour video? You're killing troopers! I showed my husband and son and even they questioned why we're killing imperial troopers as him. Interesting Wink but yea, he sounds nothing like Adam Sad
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sun 12 Nov - 16:07

@nite0wl29 wrote:
@panki wrote:There have been leaks of Battlefront 2 cutscenes and gameplay. Spoilers galore!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
@panki

Spoiler:
Did anyone watch Kylo's Gameplay in the 3 hour video? You're killing troopers! I showed my husband and son and even they questioned why we're killing imperial troopers as him. Interesting Wink but yea, he sounds nothing like Adam Sad
@nite0wl29

Do you have the link for this 3 hour video? I am having trouble seeing the ones @@panki posted on my phone. I am hoping they will work on the laptop and Chromecast/Roku later. Also, my husband is a gaming geek and will enjoy it. He is very excited about the upcoming game release. :-)
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sun 12 Nov - 17:04

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@nite0wl29 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
@panki

Spoiler:
@nite0wl29

Do you have the link for this 3 hour video? I am having trouble seeing the ones @@panki posted on my phone. I am hoping they will work on the laptop and Chromecast/Roku later. Also, my husband is a gaming geek and will enjoy it. He is very excited about the upcoming game release. :-)
@SoloSideCousin

They are worth it if you can. When you are able to, fast forward to 2 hour 58 minute mark on the 3+ hour one. YOU WONT BE SORRY!!!

I didn’t think I could love Kylo anymore, but here we are. I realize the game creators have no knowledge of the ST story, but I swear there’s a couple of lines in there that could foreshadow what’s to come between him and Rey. (Reylo goggles, I know, but I don’t care!!!). cheers

IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 on Sun 12 Nov - 18:08

@SoloSideCousin does this one work for you? https://m.twitch.tv/videos/200357357

@IoJovi I fastforwarded to that time but I didn't see anything?? What am I missing? All I saw of Kylo was the interrogation scene and then his gameplay with the troopers. After that it cut to Luke
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum